Top Guns and what maps Nexon made em for

GaidenGunz

L96A1 Sniper Rifle- Was made for Wave Rider.

P90- Was made for Junk Flea

M16- Was made for Snow Valley

there you guys go!

try out these guns on the matched maps and see how they work for you! Nexon specially designed them for these Maps.

Im also working on a Comat Arms guide for this forum showing ALL of the different guns and what their Maps are, The characters and the story behind the game.

Werbung:

Cyder

So many different guns work on the same map.. Many times running around Waverider.. I will bring along a G36, AK47 Scoped and varied sniper.. Seems the real exception to map=gun is in Junk Flea.. SMG and shotgun territory for sure.

MooCowMan

This is cool and excellent advice, but where did you get this information from?

because he "works" for nexon :rolleyes:

It's really that those guns just fit those maps well. Except M16 for Snow Valley? M4A1 is basically a better version of the M16. Has a little more recoil and a little less accuracy but its not very noticeable.

candle_TAW

So many different guns work on the same map.. Many times running around Waverider.. I will bring along a G36, AK47 Scoped and varied sniper.. Seems the real exception to map=gun is in Junk Flea.. SMG and shotgun territory for sure.

not true, I can kick serious butt with my M4 actully

FragDoll117

because he "works" for nexon :rolleyes:

It's really that those guns just fit those maps well. Except M16 for Snow Valley? M4A1 is basically a better version of the M16. Has a little more recoil and a little less accuracy but its not very noticeable.
i kinda have to disagree with the M4 having less recoil.
M4 has probably the least recoil in its AR class.
thats just my opinion.
and as for weapons on maps, M4 with range scope works best for me.
always get at least 3rd place

sp1res

wait a second... how is waverider the sniper map, and on snow valley the m16? WHAT?! heres my opinion...

snow valley - L9 or G36e

Junk flea- SMG or Shotty for sure...

Waverider - g36e or m4a1 (i never have to pull my sniper out on that course!)

wait a second... how is waverider the sniper map, and on snow valley the m16? WHAT?! heres my opinion...

snow valley - L9 or G36e

Junk flea- SMG or Shotty for sure...

Waverider - g36e or m4a1 (i never have to pull my sniper out on that course!)

I agree.

Oh and the M16 was made for a cruddy default gun, nothing more, nothing less.

Codi69

i kinda have to disagree with the M4 having less recoil.
M4 has probably the least recoil
in its AR class.
thats just my opinion.
and as for weapons on maps, M4 with range scope works best for me.
always get at least 3rd place

Well you just kind've contradicted yourself (unless I read something wrong, in which case... oops, lol,) by saying that you don't agree that the M4 has less recoil, but then saying that it has the least recoil. But yes, the M4 owns (and with a scope... well, it's just WOW.)

Werbung:

BoJack341

In my experience the G36E owns on almost all the maps, maybe except foe snow valley,I really suck on that map with it, but I really dont think that a particular gun is made for a specific map.