My base strats for each map.

ugotmilk

Brushwood: equip needed camo, green if going ground and black if on plane, keep a mid-range semiauto sniper like sr25 or dragunov and a spray weapon if you plan on base rushing, keep a shotgun for people who base rush.

Rattle snake: keep door open if ur on door side and snipe any ground units from there if not, go in the sandbag camoe'd up bunker and snipe from there. If you base rush go through the cargo area (area w/ a bunch of boxes). reccomended wep: l9 gillie

Pump jack: go through the side (the "sniper spot") if base rushed there. Make sure to check the train boxes for sneakers ( people that knife u as u pass) Rec wep: shotgun and scar-l

Junk flea: bring a shotgun and a spray weapon, try not to go through the tunnel and if ctf go through the tunnel. Watch out for people hiding in crevices.

Snow Valley: your main weapon will be a quick killer sniper rifle and only on matches that category, the l9, I reccomend the snowwolf, next, if you're out-sniped, try using an up front from behind the back approach (ex: a sniper on the bunker, approach the bunker from the side and throw som nades in, then flush them out with a sg or ar.)

coldeseed: avoid the tunnel and sneak in through their base or other entrances and wipe out the tunnel. rec weapon: the white scar-l it's made for the map.

Wave rider: abuse the houses and streets don't go through the sea-side road or u'll die for sure. chimneys are excellent cover and good for taking out the sniper in the light-house. If you get attacked jump down and run and immediatally go back on roof to take him out from above!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! rec weps: Famas and l9

I believe thats all the maps, tell me if i'm wrong

Werbung:

ugotmilk

Two towers: I tend to use dragunov and base camp. avoid roof and avoid the cellar (the place where both teams meet to kill e/o

MooCowMan

Good post! Although I use different strategies I might take some of yours into consideration :D

On snow valley, if you're on the Bravo team, and there's people sniping from the hill (Behind the building on Alpha), using the tunnels to get to their side is a really good strategy since almost no one goes down there. If you know there's a sniper behind the barricade toss a nade up there as soon as you step out the door, switch to a close/mid range gun and take out any other guys around. Usually they don't see it coming and I've taken that hill many time using this tactic.

ugotmilk

Thanks!

thanks, I spent like 10 mins doing it so it's sketchy and unspecific, sorry. BTW: I've nvr done it from the back becuz it takes too much work lul I'm so lazy. but good twist on meh strat.

Werbung: