Do you want this imrpovemnt ?

• yes it would be good☺☻♥♠♣♦

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO IT SUCKS ! ☻☺♦♣◘○

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

hmm...well -what exactly do you mean by realistic? Do you mean graphics, and things like ROF for guns or gun sounds?

i think is one of the most realistic games, not taking into consideration the graphics, but the battle environments, the beautiful maps, and the guns make this game somesort of realistic cuz it has a lot of the modern warfare...

E

Elite SEAL

i think is one of the most realistic games, not taking into consideration the graphics, but the battle environments, the beautiful maps, and the guns make this game somesort of realistic cuz it has a lot of the modern warfare...

yeah. I was looking for example -at one of my team mates while spectating on a Fireteam game one time -and instead of the character just being flat with things like belts looking like they are part of the body -they are actually textured and are separate. I think the guns look good too.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah. I was looking for example -at one of my team mates while spectating on a Fireteam game one time -and instead of the character just being flat with things like belts looking like they are part of the body -they are actually textured and are separate. I think the guns look good too.

yeeeess!!! also the textures of the clothes and the movements of the bodies looks so real like OMG, and the reacion time is fast and the character do exactly what u expect...and also, s there is no music during battle creates the sense of more realism...

E

Elite SEAL

yeeeess!!! also the textures of the clothes and the movements of the bodies looks so real like OMG, and the reacion time is fast and the character do exactly what u expect...and also, s there is no music during battle creates the sense of more realism...

yeah, that's nice. You know what would be cool too, is to be able to change the voice of your character. Not as a fucking NX thing that would be a waste, but a setting thing that you can change whenever you want. They have that in ArmA, and it's kinda nice, cause you can have your guy sound like a black guy if your character is black, or a white guy if he is white, etc.

just thought of that -cause "go, go, go!" sounds different than "roger that" -kinda weird

sniper0245

hmm...well -what exactly do you mean by realistic? Do you mean graphics, and things like ROF for guns or gun sounds?
what I MEANT was that no-relistic compared to weapon damage, fire rate of guns,.
I mean, COME ON, COD 4 is the most realistic game fps game on on the market.
I own a a ak-47 and compared to What this game offers for that gun it just doesent match up.:cool::cool::cool:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, that's nice. You know what would be cool too, is to be able to change the voice of your character. Not as a ****ing NX thing that would be a waste, but a setting thing that you can change whenever you want. They have that in ArmA, and it's kinda nice, cause you can have your guy sound like a black guy if your character is black, or a white guy if he is white, etc.

just thought of that -cause "go, go, go!" sounds different than "roger that" -kinda weird

lol, what about an engine that allows us to put our own voices to our characters...O_____________o

E

Elite SEAL

what I MEANT was that no-relistic compared to weapon damage, fire rate of guns,.
I mean, COME ON, COD 4 is the most realistic game fps game on on the market.
I own a a ak-47 and compared to What this game offers for that gun it just doesent match up.:cool::cool::cool:

Yes... but Combat Arms and Call of Duty 4 are in different genres. Call of Duty 4 is a tactical FPS, and Combat Arms is an arcade FPS game.

lol, what about an engine that allows us to put our own voices to our characters...O_____________o

OMFG!!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!! Seriously, that would be sick -it would sound way better, and more realistic.

E

Elite SEAL

yeah, lets put some tickets to NEXON....

lol. You know what sucks? We can't tell Nexon about ideas like that -cause they are basically anti social and won't let us have any contact information at all. Not really even a suggestion box kinda thing. :(

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol. You know what sucks? We can't tell Nexon about ideas like that -cause they are basically anti social and won't let us have any contact information at all. Not really even a suggestion box kinda thing. :(

lol, now i understand why NEXON hates us all, they are more lifeless than us o_O