The M16 needs new improvement

Do you want this imrpovemnt ?

• yes it would be good☺☻♥♠♣♦

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO IT SUCKS ! ☻☺♦♣◘○

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jarnotic

if its a noob gun then explain why its the 2nd most commen weapon world wide after the AK47. The M16 is not a joke gun, and something else should have been the basic weapon.

It's a "oh fuck it jammed on me" gun.

Honestly g36e, m15, ak74, m4 are MUCH more reliable than the m16.

That's why they're used by special forces.

The m16 is used by the US military, simply b/c they haven't had the willpower to transfer to a whole new set of standard weapons.

Btw, in modern warfare, the targets are usually in kevlar vests... unless its guerilla fighters.

Most confrontations happen from 50-200 yards. The ak47 or 74 are PERFECT for those scenarios. And for jungle warfare. and desert warfare, the bullet can go through a dense tree, unlike the m16 round.

It can also penetrate 1 inch of steel. M16 can't do that.

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

The m16 is used by the US military, simply b/c they haven't had the willpower to transfer to a whole new set of standard weapons.

Btw, in modern warfare, the targets are usually in kevlar vests... unless its guerilla fighters.

Most confrontations happen from 50-200 yards. The ak47 or 74 are PERFECT for those scenarios. And for jungle warfare. and desert warfare, the bullet can go through a dense tree, unlike the m16 round.

But it's good because it's American and everything that's American is good.

*snicker*

Jarnotic

Agreed

That's some lame sarcasm right there..

America has its successes and Failures just like every other country..

This is true.

BUT the "american dream" makes most americans think that:

1. America is noble

2. America is genius

3. America is perfect

4. America is always right

5. Everybody loves America.

I didn't say everybody.

But... damn most of us can't seem to admit that America is just another tyranical country that will have it's peak, and then it's fall. Nothing special about it. Kinda like every other country.

sparkblade14

The reason why it's been nerfed ever since beta (I've been playing that long) is because it's your default weapon. It's supposed to be weak, which forces you to buy weapons, which forces you to earn GP, which forces you to play the game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

The reason why it's been nerfed ever since beta (I've been playing that long) is because it's your default weapon. It's supposed to be weak, which forces you to buy weapons, which forces you to earn GP, which forces you to play the game.

no, sorry; but this gun is very powerful, it has given me 50k+ GP lol, in short distances, you'd better to aim for the enemy's head, which works pretty good, in long distances (if u're good of course) is more accurate and powerful than the G36, that's why i've been reported lots of times due to i own "pro's" with this gun....nexon thought: " uhhh! defult weapon doesn't work..." THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT NEXON STAFF DIDN'T TESTED IT AS THEY SHOULD HAVE...

spuznick242

I think the M16 is the stock gun, so I dont think it should be good at all. Like Nexon wants it bad too cuz noobs will buy nx because the gun is so bad and they havent unlocked too many guns for gp yet. I think its fine the way it is, i dont use it at all, and i'm not gona complain about someone else using an m16 while i kill them with my M4

sniper0245

I use the m16 and k2 frequently, And when put on burst fire, they turn into HEADSHOT GODS. it just takes some getting used too. also not many people think so, but burst fire pwnes in CQB

-enough said

spuznick242

The reason why the army uses the M16 and not the AK74 or 47 is because the 47 simpily isnt built as well and the M16 is much newer and easier to use. The recoil is horrible on the AK (the bolt isnt balanced) its wood and metal (wood degrades) the m16 is made of composite material that doesnt degrade, and its very light weight, m16's can fire with some (not much) dirt and grime in it, where the ak has trouble right away. The M16 also has a slightly bigger round, so that means more stopping power. So if the AK's slightly smaller round could somehow penetrate 1 inch of steel, the M16's sligthly bigger round would too. But thats real life, in game it depends on your shooting style.

civicmonster

i think they should give u a more powerful weapon for the defaul cuz the m16 has teriabls dammage and portibly plus they should give it gernade lancher under the barrel.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

The reason why the army uses the M16 and not the AK74 or 47 is because the 47 simpily isnt built as well and the M16 is much newer and easier to use. The recoil is horrible on the AK (the bolt isnt balanced) its wood and metal (wood degrades) the m16 is made of composite material that doesnt degrade, and its very light weight, m16's can fire with some (not much) dirt and grime in it, where the ak has trouble right away. The M16 also has a slightly bigger round, so that means more stopping power. So if the AK's slightly smaller round could somehow penetrate 1 inch of steel, the M16's sligthly bigger round would too. But thats real life, in game it depends on your shooting style.

Ok, first off -the AK -47 isn't used by Eastern militaries -the AK -74 is used as the default rifle of Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Georgia, etc. Guerillas and Jihadis use the AK -47 more -and the AK -74 is growing a little more popular there too.

Secondly -The M16 has a fairly low tolerance of dirt, mud, grime, etc. -the AK -74 has rare problems. Watch a "Weaponology" episode about the Spetsnaz -and it shows a guy putting mud inside the chamber -and then firing it just fine.

You have hardly an idea of what you are talking about -on the other hand -I'm more of an expert cause I come from where the AK -74 is made.