The M16 needs new improvement

Do you want this imrpovemnt ?

• yes it would be good☺☻♥♠♣♦

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO IT SUCKS ! ☻☺♦♣◘○

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok so ive playedmany games and on one of them , the M16 can shot m16 granades from the l--------l its a the bottom below the part where it shoots .
l--------l

It could add some other improvements like :

Werbung:

candle_TAW

its called the M203, i mentioned it a few times to my clan mates, its also for the M4 and would be a nice addon, would unbalance the game a little though, youd have to make the attachment cost more than a normal attachment, or replace your belt grenades when ya get the M203

SpIkE_JoNzE

unbalance?..u said replacement ur grenades...i think is really fair if u wanna have the launcher...but i agree...to be more expensive

candle_TAW

I was saying how to balance it out better, the simple reason is these shells from the M203 are a little more powerful the Frag Grenade and because of the launcher can go further, meaning youd have people arching nades across the map. I could shoot from Alpha to Bravo spawn on Snow Valley if they made the arc and power right.

docboy22

It sounds very good. But, I dont think it should go that far. The reason is it would be an unbeatable weapon. I think it should only go to maybe the tower from the spawns on snow valley making it a lot farther than the frag but it should be less powerful than the frag. It balances it out more. and remember Nexon can only do so much.

TAW_Paramarta

That is a brilliant idea, BUT, beofre doing that I suggest nexon do these first:
1. Fix the hitboc
2. Fixx the messenger
3. Adjust the M16 capability to its real life capability

candle_TAW

if they made the M16 closer to RL, no one would buy any other gun, I mean cmon, the M16 is more accurate than the M4, its been equiped before with a sniper scope because of its accuracy, the 5.56mm round has great stopping power, though granted body armor makes it loose a little effectiveness. The Damage should and Rate of Fire need to be even with the M4, also automatic fire needs to be removed for most of the AR's in game anyway, most select fire AR's today are burst or single shot, the M16 is fully auto but only the M16A1 and M16A3, seeing as how the ingame M16 has the rail system is the M16A4 meaning no auto fire on it. Big problem with most games though is they dont take into account these concepts.

Jarnotic

if they made the M16 closer to RL, no one would buy any other gun, I mean cmon, the M16 is more accurate than the M4, its been equiped before with a sniper scope because of its accuracy, the 5.56mm round has great stopping power, though granted body armor makes it loose a little effectiveness. The Damage should and Rate of Fire need to be even with the M4, also automatic fire needs to be removed for most of the AR's in game anyway, most select fire AR's today are burst or single shot, the M16 is fully auto but only the M16A1 and M16A3, seeing as how the ingame M16 has the rail system is the M16A4 meaning no auto fire on it. Big problem with most games though is they dont take into account these concepts.

the m16... great stopping power!?

Holy shit, you've got to be kidding me.

It usually can't pierce kevlar, and if you get hit by the round, you won't be knocked down, and you'll still be able to fight (providing that the hit wasn't in a vital area).

If the AK was at its RL capacity, THEN nobody would need another weapon.

Except, perhaps the Dragunov SVD, which calibers a pretty big round, very accurate, durable, semi-auto, etc.

Oh, and AR's DO have automatic functions, except the soldiers tend to fire in BURSTS.

The modes on a AR are usually "safety, semi, and auto"

No burst.

the m16 is rightfully underpowered, since to take out a enemy in Combat it actually takes from 2-3 shots.

candle_TAW

the m16... great stopping power!?

Holy shit, you've got to be kidding me.

It usually can't pierce kevlar, and if you get hit by the round, you won't be knocked down, and you'll still be able to fight (providing that the hit wasn't in a vital area).

If the AK was at its RL capacity, THEN nobody would need another weapon.

Except, perhaps the Dragunov SVD, which calibers a pretty big round, very accurate, durable, semi-auto, etc.

Oh, and AR's DO have automatic functions, except the soldiers tend to fire in BURSTS.

The modes on a AR are usually "safety, semi, and auto"

No burst.

the m16 is rightfully underpowered, since to take out a enemy in Combat it actually takes from 2-3 shots.

First off the 5.56mm round does have stopping power agasint an unarmored target actully, it will kncok you over. Though further research says the M16A3 is full auto, its kind of a bastard of the M16A1 and M16A2, Used by special forces in the Navy. The M16A4 should have been in the game or the M2 as they are stanard issue guns, the M16A3 should have been a BM or Shop item actully. Also the accuracy of the M16 should be better than the M4 and the recoil lower, the reason being is the M4 is a carbine and the M16 is a rifle, and seeing as both are based on the M16A2, the longer barrel would lead to longer range and accuracy.

candle_TAW

if its a noob gun then explain why its the 2nd most commen weapon world wide after the AK47. The M16 is not a joke gun, and something else should have been the basic weapon.

Werbung: