The Chicks

Werbung:

Jordan B

Haha ! Trust you to make a funny out of that Roger . . . . .

Though with that said , If Jessica Alba was an NX model in Combat Arms , I would gladly spend 12,900 NX on her .

I've been in Love with her since the first movie she acted in .

*sighs*

CWEric

They can lower the female attribute to even up with their body mass advantage. Weapon portability affect them slightly more then male characters, their sprint last slightly less then male characters, and they take slightly less damage then male character.

Roger117

Haha ! Trust you to make a funny out of that Roger . . . . .

Though with that said , If Jessica Alba was an NX model in Combat Arms , I would gladly spend 12,900 NX on her .

I've been in Love with her since the first movie she acted in .

*sighs*

Yes I should. I never watched a Jessica Alba film. Oh wait, the Fantastic 4. Not so good of a movie. If you buy her, you get a special designer dress made by (insert designer here) and 60,000GP for the extra little something. Also, you can purchase stilettos only "equitable" by Jessica Alba herself.

TAW_Paramarta

The chick
I made a new account that way I could be her
I think it is a major advantage. She is more slender and harder to hit with a gun and super hard with shotty. Also if you combine hard to hit with light vest and shotty that is ?ber pwnage. Also great for flag capping. Idk about you guys but I find it much harder to hit her

You are right, all of female characters have smaller and slimmer characters, and sometimes it is really hard to hit them.

What is wrong is sometimes people assume that they are faster. In fact, they have the same speed. My clan has tested a few times. It is just the human eyes that make them look faster. Smaller body, looks faster. Just like a truck going at 50 mph (seems really slow) compared with with a bicycle going with the same speed (pretty darn fast).

Roger117

You are right, all of female characters have smaller and slimmer characters, and sometimes it is really hard to hit them.

What is wrong is sometimes people assume that they are faster. In fact, they have the same speed. My clan has tested a few times. It is just the human eyes that make them look faster. Smaller body, looks faster. Just like a truck going at 50 mph (seems really slow) compared with with a bicycle going with the same speed (pretty darn fast).

I made a test account for the UMP, but I didn't want to choose the female merc. I'd prefer being a male merc, but that's just me.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah dude....im agree that chicks can own us all... an example of this is that my sister recently joined the game.. (Karen01) i think this is her name...yes... the chracter is slim and difficult to hit... and add to this an skilled player... and voil?...TOTAL PWNAGE...she PWNED ME DOWN!!!! 30-0...

I was thinking on making a weapon test account lol, but i regret it....i prefer being a male soldier...lol

UnholyReaper

yea today i made my new account and chose a chick. if people call you a homo or something then just say ur just made as u cant hit meh. yea big advantage.

UnholyReaper

yeah dude....im agree that chicks can own us all... an example of this is that my sister recently joined the game.. (Karen01) i think this is her name...yes... the chracter is slim and difficult to hit... and add to this an skilled player... and voil?...TOTAL PWNAGE...she PWNED ME DOWN!!!! 30-0...

I was thinking on making a weapon test account lol, but i regret it....i prefer being a male soldier...lol

wow really? i took her down pretty easily. wonder what damage i can do to u with my azn powa and chick character?! 50-0. lolz

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah...the chicks sometimes are good...but..no matter if they are skilled...if they are not in "mood" to play...of course they are not going to be able to pwn lol... but if theryre in mood..."afffs" that can be turned into a total PWNAG3 game...i say this cuz...i've been vs very fast players...o_O