The Chicks

yocool

Chick mercs own

well i bought kamara as my merc for a while but i think i might try mei. fast as hell+slimmer body+no nutshot+nobody wants to shoot a girl+i own like even without a shotty:)

Werbung:

rocktrns

Yeah the female characters are very fast. Mostly all the people that hack are female character.
I get mostly powned by every single female character I play.

Seawied

Yeah the female characters are very fast. Mostly all the people that hack are female character.
I get mostly powned by every single female character I play.

because all the uber dedicated people want to avoid the retarded nutshots and switch to a chick.

Honestly though, I really doubt that all the "hackers" you've seen that were chicks actually hacked. Given I dont play much since the last patch, but I haven't seen any hackers in a long time

SpIkE_JoNzE

too many one kill spots lol:

-Headshot
-NutShot
-Cuntshot !?!?!?
-Heartshot ?!?!?!
-Boobshots o_O !?!?!?

Imagine the game with all of these :):D

john66

Honestly, they don't seem faster or harder to hit. It's just that all of the good players seem to like to play as them because, they all have that thought in their head too. The only advantage they have is that there not prone to nut shots.

cvspartan101

Honestly, they don't seem faster or harder to hit. It's just that all of the good players seem to like to play as them because, they all have that thought in their head too. The only advantage they have is that there not prone to nut shots.

That's true.. about 60% of pro players use Mei... while most noobs don't buy any gear and use the default stuff

Werbung:

MooCowMan

If you sit there thinking, god these chicks are harder to hit.. they will be harder to hit. I keep a mind set that they are the same as the guys and I kill the girls just fine.