The Chicks

_To4stY_

The chick
I made a new account that way I could be her
I think it is a major advantage. She is more slender and harder to hit with a gun and super hard with shotty. Also if you combine hard to hit with light vest and shotty that is ?ber pwnage. Also great for flag capping. Idk about you guys but I find it much harder to hit her

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yeah , the chicks need to be nerfed . ( lol ? )
Na but seriously the chicks ARE really hard to hit at times . It irritates me .

Liekthis

I bought the gender change a while back and I use the unique blonde headed chick + light vest, and I must say it did make a bit of a difference. My kdr went up by .05 points in just a few rounds. Nexon says that all character models are the same, so no nerf for you =p... YOU BETTER NOT MAKE MY WOMEN FAT lol

Jordan B

Lol, no problem. *shivers*

Lol Spartan is that image the new merc Kamara ? *shivers *

Lol I don't believe that " they are the same " crap for a second .

I got mei for 30 days , my kdr went up heaps , you are WAY harder to hit and mei already has light vest .

They say woman have the same hit box but I don't believe them . Grrrrrr .

Liekthis

Nerfed Female Merc :" Fire in the hole! "
Standard Merc : " I didnt see any nades fly?!?! "
Nerfed Female Merc : " I WAS LIGHTING MY GRILL ! "
Standard Merc : /facepalm

TomtheNinja

The female characters are supposed to have the same hitbox as the males, but everyone still has the same "They're harder to hit" viewpoint. I've created an alt as a female character.

Roger117

The female characters are supposed to have the same hitbox as the males, but everyone still has the same "They're harder to hit" viewpoint. I've created an alt as a female character.

They only find it hard because of the slimmer body frame, so they miss more often. I don't have a problem with female characters, I still kill them.

-Instinct

Personally, I think the guy character models are too fat. All other FPS games have about it about right. Only way they can be that big is if they have huge muscles, which they and real life marines don't. Combat Arm's characters aren't Rambo.

Another thing off topic is that I think they also run a little too fast.

Werbung: