Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

electroflow

well personally i dont think its worth it ( i bought 8 supply cases here are wut a got
1.USP tactical 1 day
2.smoke grenade 1 day
3.msg 90 1 day
4.m4a1 7 days
5.xmb4 flash 1 day
6.USP tactical 1 day (again....)
7.l96a1 ghillie 30 days (I WAS SO HAPPY :DDD)
8.k2 7 days

if ur lucky its definatly worth it but chances are youll get a gay grenade or a pistol for a day

PS. only buy supply cases of u have Gp to spare. dont be equipped with a m16 spend ur last 5k on a supply case cuz u might end up with a flash grenade or a day

cvspartan101

well personally i dont think its worth it ( i bought 8 supply cases here are wut a got
1.USP tactical 1 day
2.smoke grenade 1 day
3.msg 90 1 day
4.m4a1 7 days
5.xmb4 flash 1 day
6.USP tactical 1 day (again....)
7.l96a1 ghillie 30 days (I WAS SO HAPPY :DDD)
8.k2 7 days

if ur lucky its definatly worth it but chances are youll get a gay grenade or a pistol for a day

PS. only buy supply cases of u have Gp to spare. dont be equipped with a m16 spend ur last 5k on a supply case cuz u might end up with a flash grenade or a day

The only things that was worth it was probably the Ghillie. And its true what you said, don't waste your money on supply cases(you should probably buy one after you leveled up, so you can spend the extra gp for the promotion)

Manageris98

Well i honestly think tthat they are worth it even for the NX ones i got the Sr25 Sandfire for 90 days when i bought the MYST1-N Supply Crate for NX so its deff worht it.

Dipsticked

I got some nx supply cases... I got the L9 Super Magmum for one day. Not really worth it, but its good. the accuracy is way better than the normal L9. the rest I got wasnt really great though. I have enough for like, 2 more though. gonna save that NX for later.

Werbung: