Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Next time you want a cool sniper rifle I advise you to get some nx and buy an Artic Wolf:) so you don't have to waste money trying to get a Ghillie:(

I could have done that time ago..but the problem is...that here in mexico we dont have NX...and the NX via paypal is even harder to get...btw...can players gift NX?

cvspartan101

No but people can gift you an Artic Wolf so maybe you can ask your friends to buy you one. If not, then I guess you can keep on wasting Gp to get a Ghillie

Kethali

My first Supply case..was a godsend.. I got my favorite gun.. M14.. been using it ever since ;) then again.. i just started this game.. so any new gun is fun to me LOL

chrisbrown

hey dudes...i did not tell this but i was buying a elite III supply case... and..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I GOT A 30 DAY GHILLIE....AND OMFG!!! THE ENERGY WAS CUT OFF...SO I SPENT MY 4000 GP...AND WHEN ENERGY CAME BACK I DIDN NOT HAS MY GHILLIE... (:mad::(

and that just happened today...after i played hard to get some GP LOL...

That reminds me my artic, G36E, and MCQB expired

Jankins

Just to let you know, I decided to gamble today to get the M4A1 CQBR ... I tried 3 times. I got the FAMAS every time =(

Salalamer

Just to let you know, I decided to gamble today to get the M4A1 CQBR ... I tried 3 times. I got the FAMAS every time =(

Tried it too, at my 4th try i got it for one day.
Wasted 12.000GP, Cyder was absolutely right.
But i think i'll try the cases again, but just once a month.

For Information, the other cases gave me 2 times a m14 for 1 day, and one time a famas for 1 day...

Codi69

lol I've bought four supply cases in the last month. I had never bought them before that so I decided to give it a try...

Case 1: M4A1 CQBR... 1 day (3000GP wasted)
Case 2: M14... 30 days (3000GP... sorta wasted)
Case 3: M4A1 CQBR... 1 day again (3000GP wasted)
Case 4: L96A1... 1 damn day (4000GP down the toilet)

Basically I have no luck, or supply cases just hate me.

Werbung: