Supply Cases? Are they worth it??

Werbung:

Will50Wester

LOL dude after seeing that video I'm not sure if I should waste the 5k nx I just bought on supply cases, its the first time I've gotten any nx and I plan to use it wisely. But my luck seems to be better now days than it was before, I used to get all just 1 day crap from 4k GP supply cases, but recently I got an L85 CAMO for 7 days which is kinda surprising, its what I was aiming for, cant believe I actually got it! and for more than 1 day!!!:) (although the L85's performance isn't really that impressive;))

MooCowMan

LOL dude after seeing that video I'm not sure if I should waste the 5k nx I just bought on supply cases, its the first time I've gotten any nx and I plan to use it wisely. But my luck seems to be better now days than it was before, I used to get all just 1 day crap from 4k GP supply cases, but recently I got an L85 CAMO for 7 days which is kinda surprising, its what I was aiming for, cant believe I actually got it! and for more than 1 day!!!:) (although the L85's performance isn't really that impressive;))

I've gotten better luck on GP cases than NX cases but it was all just extra NX.. Didn't know what to spend it on so why not lol it wasn't all bad either.. Got a SOPMOD for 7 days. Got to play with both versions of the super mag for a bit, got to play with the CQBR as well.

Will50Wester

Increased price on the MYST-N supply case?

I logged in today and found that the MYST-N case is now 1500NX instead of 1000NX, did they do that just today or has it been like that for a while now? cause I was saving my NX to buy a MYST-N case on saturday when my L85 CAMO expires but now I'm not sure if I'm still interested in buying it after a 50% price increase,:( and NX is actual money, nexon shouldn't screw around like that with NX stuff, but they do that alot so oh well, and most players have more than enough NX to get over that price bump cept for me. I really want a SCAR-H or a P90TR so I think I'll just get the SCAR-N and the P90-N cases instead, but there's still 90% chance that I'll just get the regular GP version of those weapons for 1 day. Dammit nexon!!! Take the GP stuff out of NX cases omg!!! they're being so gay!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hey if anyone wanna give me advice, I got 5000NX only and I want gear and cool (and good) guns more than I would want mercs or other stuff like that, so how should I spend it?

Werbung:

da_kachman

Will, I really wouldn't reccomend getting a merc because nexon changed it so the mercs don't give gp now, instead, getting gp cases wouldn't be so bad and trying to get the million in there. And correct me if im wrong... the myst-n case has always been 1500 nx. And I agree with u about taking out GP weapons in NX supply cases...