Story Contest

james1654

Grammer and spelling should be 10 and storytelling 25 , in my opinion. You need to prioritise.

oh, wait, here is my short story , its more of a poem:

There was a man from China;
Who wasn't a very good climer,
And he sliped on a rock,
And cut off hes co.ck,
And now hes got a vag.ina.

Werbung:

Fladian

The rating system is just fine. When the contest comes to an end, I'll discuss it with Undead to see if there are any changes necessary. But it's just fine as how it is right now.

One of the rules of the contest (in the other thread) was that only a story was accepted. No poems, in other words. =)
But I'll say a few things about it. You managed to make two spelling mistakes while writing it, even if it was that short. To be honest, I didn't find it very funny, but I guess it served its purpose.

Now, we'll stay on the contest topic. :p

james1654

Them dots are to bypass the censor system, so don't call me stupid "Oh my god, i can't beleive you actually managed to make 2 mistakes in something THAT short, you must be such a ret.ard!" Thats how you made your post sound. Try to be more tactful? Im allways tactiful to yourself, Flad.

Fladian

No, that weren't the mistakes, James.

And he sliped on a rock,
And cut off his co.ck,
And now he's got a vag.ina.

james1654

Oh, well, but here is what was rude about what you said.

"You managed to make two spelling mistakes while writing it, even if it was that short"

It's the way you empathised which made it rude to me, and looked like u was calling me a ret.ard

Fladian

Take it the way you think I meant it. As you may see in all my posts at the forum, it is the way I talk on forums when I'm not spammi-...erm... joking around.

If you think it was meant to be rude, then so be it. I won't lose sleep because of that... but then again, if I'll lose much more sleep now, I don't sleep at all. :p

Fladian

As long as it is a story, you can post it I guess. I'll let Undead confirm that first though.

James, the censuring system is something only Arkidas has control over. Ask him personally when it is about the censuring system.

No, that weren't the mistakes, James.

And he sliped on a rock,
And cut off his co.ck,
[/b]
Actually it should be:

Who wasn't a very good climber,
And he slipped on a rock,
And cut off his co.ck,

Undead_Lives

Good eye Hunter :D
Now, to answer your question Escurial, yes, anything you want.
However, there are restrictions on language and content. I had HOPED I wouldn't need to include that, but well here it is:
Keep your content at PG13. That means no po.rn, no excessive language, and DEFINITELY no po.rn.
Also, everyone stay on topic, or I WILL delete posts :p (that doesn't just go for you james..)

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

Good eye Hunter :D
Now, to answer your question Escurial, yes, anything you want.
However, there are restrictions on language and content. I had HOPED I wouldn't need to include that, but well here it is:
Keep your content at PG13. That means no po.rn, no excessive language, and DEFINITELY no po.rn.
Also, everyone stay on topic, or I WILL delete posts :p (that doesn't just go for you james..) [/b]
Basically if your story doesn't comply with the site rules/rules for this forum then you did something wrong.