SMG or SHOTGUN?

Which one of these is the king of close combat?

• SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHOTGUN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bostro

Because some people do just randomly shoot with the shotty.
Then it's 1 hit k.o. (most of the time)
Sure you can spray with an smg, but you still have to hit that person numerous times.

I guess you have never used a shotgun. Its not a OHK weapon most of the time. Unless you get some lucky shots at some good range, its a 2hk weapon. Compare that to an ump, which takes around 6. Now look at fire rate between the 2. Odds are, your gonna hit 6 ump shots b4 2 shotgun shots. If not, try a different game bc your aim must be pretty bad.

Werbung:

Roger117

IS the double barrel shotgun better than the military? The stats say so, but I don't really trust them.

Like the name says, there are only 2 bullets before you reload, so if you miss in those two shots, you'll need to reload, and thats where the M590 excels, no need for reload until the 7th shot.

UnholyReaper

yea im with u. but the thing is MAC-10 is only good for CQC. its just like this k2>ak, fama>scar. its just the more powerful version of the UZI with more recoil.

1_3__3_7

The shotgun may be power (The military) but even it is a two hit kill at close range, where as the fire rate and power of an SMG with no misses (probably) is much more powerful then being able to fire off two accurate shotgun shots.

Doctor

Dude, a no brainer for me!
The shotty rules. I LOVE the military. If it weren't for my clan mates, I wouldn't have started using one. Getting pwnd by your clannies with a shotty is rather embarassing. :( So I learned how to handle one of my own. ;)
Harder than they look, though... So "omg noob shotty user" comments somewhat frustrate me. Yet, I'm just sitting here all gleeful. :}

1_3__3_7

This is an intense poll.
And before you make the accusation to assume that "shotguns are SUUUUPER powerful at close range", actually use one first and THEN vote.

Doctor

This is an intense poll.
And before you make the accusation to assume that "shotguns are SUUUUPER powerful at close range", actually use one first and THEN vote.

That's my opinion, though. D:
Now that I think about it, though... Those who are able to pistol (yay for making up verbs) me probably frustrate me as much as I frustrate those whom I'm able to blast away with a shotty.
As with SMG's? I sometimes play with them. Don't have the funds to toy around now, but when I did I wasn't able to fire as accurately as I'd like to. :{
So my vote is Shotty. :}

1_3__3_7

That's my opinion, though. D:
Now that I think about it, though... Those who are able to pistol (yay for making up verbs) me probably frustrate me as much as I frustrate those whom I'm able to blast away with a shotty.
As with SMG's? I sometimes play with them. Don't have the funds to toy around now, but when I did I wasn't able to fire as accurately as I'd like to. :{
So my vote is Shotty. :}

Depending on the shotty, by the time you pump and fire two shots, you'd be dead to an SMG

Werbung:

Doctor

Depending on the shotty, by the time you pump and fire two shots, you'd be dead to an SMG

You've got to take into consideration the players, also.
If both people are standing completely still, you might be right.
Can't recall who's been saying shotty's aren't 1hKO but they honestly are ( well, the military is the only one I've used so that's what I'm referring to). Especially if you've been toying with it for a while.

All depends on the situation at hand.