SMG or SHOTGUN?

Which one of these is the king of close combat?

• SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHOTGUN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SgtMaj-Aaron

I think we've all heard the argument about what king of close combat prevails!
Is it the SMG or the SHOTGUN?
YOU DECIDE!

VOTE NOW!

But dont just stop there! Explain your vote: why you picked it, what SMG or SHOTGUN is the best, and which ones have you tried.

HAVE FUN!

Werbung:

Love

The Military shotgun always is a win.
Why?
Simply because of it being overpowered, and in the correct hands, can be unstoppable.
The "best" SMG would probably be..
The MAC10 in my opinion.
The Military shotgun is obviously the best shotgun. :p
(Besides the one that comes in a case.)

Roger117

I'd go for the shotgun for power. SMG's are not that accurate in my opinion and recoils a lot due to its fast fire rate.

SPARTANZ77

ough im f**ing tired of those dam people who just have the shotgun and junp around like a rabbit shooting people to me the best SMG is the UMP or MAC-10 i cannot decide between those two

Roger117

ough im f**ing tired of those dam people who just have the shotgun and junp around like a rabbit shooting people to me the best SMG is the UMP or MAC-10 i cannot decide between those two

That sometimes p****s me of and you can't get them sometimes because they have a light vest and combat beanie and their bunny hopping around.

SgtMaj-Aaron

I agree! Its sooooooo annoying! Maybe i need to get me one of those, so i can do the same thing and see how they like it!

jklp44

i chose shotgun simply because in the right hands its always a one shot kill.
Shotgun- spas that gun (if i spelled it right) and or the military shotgun.
Pros-semi-automatic so you can just blow through opponents. one shot in the head is instant death. the military shotty is a beast!
Cons- only short range... very short trange you can cause some damage medium range but not much. also if you miss, and you arent using the semi-auto gun it can screw you over.
SMG- Ump baby!
pros- ist is really pretty powerful as far as smg is concerned and can be used effectively medium and short range.
thats my take
THANKS!
Cons- takes more than a shotgun to kill but is faster.

trickyklown

personally i would choose a smg over a shotgun any day because i prefer to take my time to get the kill rather than rushing in and jumping around

Werbung:

manty5

SMG's are more versatile in their range and do not suffer from the hit detection problems that shotties sometimes have on the server. Unfortunately, they take up a primary weapon slot instead of a pistol slot - so I use shotties a lot more, because then I can have 2 primaries (AR+LAW or SMG+Sniper Or MG). If SMG's used pistol slot (which is actually more justifiable than putting shotties there), then they'd be teh win.

EDIT: Just read that I should include what ones I've tried.

Shotties: I've used M590, the spazz, double barrel. Never tried the Supply Case versions. When they decide to register hits, both the shotties are nice... although the m590 can kill in one hit, if it does not then you can die before unleashing the second. The spazztastic on the otherhand will nearly always kill in 2h, and the second one comes pretty quick. Still like the m590 because I get better success from med range if I need it, but not sure if that's changed with the latest patch. The double-barrel doesn't impress me at all.

SMG's: Tried all of them except the K7 and K1A and the Rail MP5. Uzi is a nice cheap bullet hose, MAC-10 doesn't have much going for it except you can run at almost knife speed while still having an offense (good for CTF), P90 is a beast but runs out of ammo too fast and I don't like the accuracy at the point that you need to land the last 2 bullets. MP5 is a little too weak for my taste. UMP is The God Of Death.