SMG or SHOTGUN?

Which one of these is the king of close combat?

• SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHOTGUN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Roger117

What I find about the shotguns is that they have too much range. I was killed halfway across the map in Junk Flea. The range in the shotguns need to be toned down.

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol yeah....the shotgunz for me are a problem...cuz whe the time comes for a CQC with no place to take cover...you have low chances to survive a shotgun attack....unless u know how to move...and personlly i prefer the SMG..u usually see me carriying two UZI's...cus i think this baby s good for CQC...LOL

AuqaFox

I liike both of them, but the downside of SMGS are that you run out of ammo way to fast. Sure you shoot slower with shotgun, but its pretty much 1 hit kill, and if its not successful you can jump around until you get them. I will sya that when there are 2 or more people the SMG will be better to have. I would say overall SHOTGUN

Bostro

The shotty has more power, but the smg takes more skill.

You can spray and pray with an smg. Just move ur retical around there body and ur bound to hit them. With a shotgun, you have to hit with that shot. Hence, be more accurate. So plz explain how an smg takes more skill?

Roger117

From my 60 days of M590 CQB, I can say you have to be spot on for a one hit kill at close range. Sometimes it will 1 hit K.O, but other times it may.

NSXTypeR

For me I can't stand shotguns, I can understand if they use it once and a while but when people use it non stop it just seams like they don't have any skill. So I prefer a good 'ol SMG.

Kristineibsc

You can spray and pray with an smg. Just move ur retical around there body and ur bound to hit them. With a shotgun, you have to hit with that shot. Hence, be more accurate. So plz explain how an smg takes more skill?

Because some people do just randomly shoot with the shotty.
Then it's 1 hit k.o. (most of the time)
Sure you can spray with an smg, but you still have to hit that person numerous times.

Werbung:

Ebolaiztoxic

i went with smg because there is no skill in using a shotty thus making u a shotty noob i think i should do the little copyright thing next to shotty nooob eheheeee