SMG or SHOTGUN?

Which one of these is the king of close combat?

• SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHOTGUN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1_3__3_7

You've got to take into consideration the players, also.
If both people are standing completely still, you might be right.
Can't recall who's been saying shotty's aren't 1hKO but they honestly are ( well, the military is the only one I've used so that's what I'm referring to). Especially if you've been toying with it for a while.

All depends on the situation at hand.

So your saying that neither is better?

Werbung:

xam85

I vote for SMG not that it's better, it's just that I'm not so useful with a shotgun. I tried out the Military and Spazz and couldn't get a single kill with either. Yes, I know I'm a noob when it comes to shotguns, but when ever so conviently handed an UMP by a dead body, I rape and pillage my way to victory!

I_Rush_You

Shotty, but i like double barrel. harder to get the kill but its worth taking it out and blasting the unsuspecting noob coming around the corner.

KillerFang

Shotguns rule! I picked a shotgun cos' they look cool and are so good for being the spy asnd theres a mob! You just keep using a shotgun until all are dead =D!!!!

Werbung:

candle_TAW

shotgun 90% of the time, the SMG has its uses though, one its shorter so it takes less time to aim it, in a crowd the SMG will win also, as you have a better damage chance. Shotgun though for 1on1.