Site Director Please Read

Werbung:

Fladian

What? It's not like I'm able to become quiet all of a sudden. I need something to do, right? :p After all, even though I'm watching a movie, I like doing multiple things at the same time.

ragingspeedhorn

What the... You act like a woman, with all this doing multiply stuff :p

If I was to post while watching a movie I wouldent get like half of what actually happened in the movie xD

Fladian

What the... You act like a woman, with all this doing multiply stuff :p[/b]
What if I am?

If I was to post while watching a movie I wouldent get like half of what actually happened in the movie xD
[/b]
Oh, but I do. Like I said, I'm quite used to doing a lot of a things at the same time. I learned that I am quite good in listening to multiple things at the same time and understanding it. Unfortunately, my weak memory doesn't make it as effective as it could have been.

Fladian

He probably can prove me wrong if I was a turtle. After all, how in the world can a turtle type... or at least, type with that speed :p I think the robot description was more accurate then.

And I never I said I wasn't a woman. For all you may know, I'm a twelve year old girl.

ragingspeedhorn

You all play so smart, trying to make me confused but you are not gonna trick me nono, if you were a girl you would be a girl with a big willy as you commented my blowjob post, aha, gotcha there, eh eh eh??!!?!??!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO RAG"!!11

Werbung: