Site Director Please Read

Fladian

I'm the administrator of Wc3ModForge ;)
[/b]
Hmm... I didn't know that. As a matter of fact, I didn't know of Wc3ModForge :p

Members who post a lot often aren't moderators because moderators are good at being concise in their opinions. Outspoken people are bad mods.[/b]
Gee, thanks :p

Werbung:

SeasonsOfLove

That comes from my experience. I was a super mod (at ModForge), until people got fed up with me being really outspoken about rule breaking, and I got thrust out of a map's community for a period of time, and some people still hold many a grudge, even though it was months ago.

Fladian

I had quite a good reputation among most members at Wc3c, or at least, until I said something wrong. My style of falling off-topic all the time, kept the mood smooth, and that was most of my intention.

The staff and I never have been good friends from the start... like I said, I was surprised as it is, to become one of the "staff" back then.

james1654

Lol, i only just found the PM button now, before that, i thought it said poo. lol. Why such a stupidly fancy font? this is a forum, not a caligraphy club, lol!

Fladian

Oh? I didn't really notice it. There was a little problem with the 'New Year Resolution' thingy though. If you took that as example, that is my mistake and I have yet to edit the mistake out.

Oh? I didn't really notice it. There was a little problem with the 'New Year Resolution' thingy though. If you took that as example, that is my mistake and I have yet to edit the mistake out.
[/b]
I was talking about this thread, thats why i posted it here :p

Werbung: