Site Director Please Read

Werbung:

Fladian

Whoa, slow down hot shot.
What are you exactly trying to say? That you registered with the wrong email? If so, then I suggest PMing Arkidas, instead of posting this in General Development.

Fladian

Ah, sorry. My mistake then. Though I did not expect a thread to be made in the 'General Development' area for this reason. Such things are usually handled by PM's.

Escurial

Its hard. but if you look at clues you'll find out......
I love that sentence of simpsons.

Wasnt the pm funtion there when you click someones name?

BTW WTF Why arent fladien and me staff members? We got the post to back it up :p
Nah just joking.
But i do think fladien would be a nice choice. he's commited alright!

Fladian

Wasnt the pm funtion there when you click someones name?[/b]
That's one of the ways. Though there is a button with the words 'PM' on it, not far under the member's avatar.

BTW WTF Why arent fladien and me staff members? We got the post to back it up :p
Nah just joking.[/b]
Active member don't always become moderators. Though they do post a lot, nothing proves the posts are useful. I was surprised as it was to become a moderator at Wc3c back then, because I was the one who fell most off-topic in the entire section - not to mention that I kept people from working, because I enjoyed talking, or posting, whichever you prefer.

But i do think fladien would be a nice choice. he's commited alright!
[/b]
'Commited' is a heavy word. I haven't been a member for a month just yet. You don't know me too well, just yet. I react a tad differently when more members start appearing; how I'll exactly act, is a mystery for me as well.
Not to mention, even if I became a moderator now, what is there to moderate?

Escurial

That's one of the ways. Though there is a button with the words 'PM' on it, not far under the member's avatar.
[/b]

I was sarcastic.

Active member don't always become moderators. Though they do post a lot, nothing proves the posts are useful. I was surprised as it was to become a moderator at Wc3c back then, because I was the one who fell most off-topic in the entire section - not to mention that I kept people from working, because I enjoyed talking, or posting, whichever you prefer.
'Commited' is a heavy word. I haven't been a member for a month just yet. You don't know me too well, just yet. I react a tad differently when more members start appearing; how I'll exactly act, is a mystery for me as well.
Not to mention, even if I became a moderator now, what is there to moderate?
[/b]

I stand corrected. or rather sit corrected.
Anyway i was stating a point. why one and not the other?

Fladian

I was sarcastic.[/b]
Even so. Falco proved that some people indeed, don't know how to find it.

I stand corrected. or rather sit corrected.
Anyway i was stating a point. why one and not the other?
[/b]
Probably because JetPack also proved himself earlier at Wc3c of being fit as a moderator. Barely anyone knows you, and my reputation has gone as a guy that quickly falls off-topic - and is probably starting to get sick. *cough*

Fladian

Well, it did take me a few seconds to find the 'PM' button. Though it isn't too hard to find; when someone is tired, it could prove to be a pain.

Kem Rixen

Probably because JetPack also proved himself earlier at Wc3c of being fit as a moderator. Barely anyone knows you, and my reputation has gone as a guy that quickly falls off-topic - and is probably starting to get sick. *cough* [/b]
I'm the administrator of Wc3ModForge ;)

SeasonsOfLove

Members who post a lot often aren't moderators because moderators are good at being concise in their opinions. Outspoken people are bad mods.

And you forgot to mention you own the server, JetPack.

Werbung: