Please help urgent neeeded

skikdi

I have downloaded the game download A yesterday morning. i installed it succesfully but when i log into game it saids connection lost with server try again in a moment its been saying that ever since so it cant be a patch maintainance. i have un installed and reinstalled it twice and tried it on my laptop wich is windows vista. my system requirments are all good and i have latest drivers. but i really wana play and cant so please help. and it may be i have to manualy download and install patch but i dont know where to get it from please help :(

Werbung:

Roger117

have you checked your internet connection. this may happen when the internet is disconnected. if your internet seems to be connected, disconnect and reconnect the internet. then try see what happens. hope this helps!

Love

jmfrench

um i go 2 bording skool and they block everything like ports 2 we are set to a proxy which we cant change and i need help to connect it comes up the error code
error code = -2, 10600 is there a way of connecting to the server??
i cant change these 2 things

port 3128
if u can help please reply

Love

um i go 2 bording skool and they block everything like ports 2 we are set to a proxy which we cant change and i need help to connect it comes up the error code
error code = -2, 10600 is there a way of connecting to the server??
i cant change these 2 things

port 3128
if u can help please reply

Use a proxy site,
http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Also, you can try using the CMD trick, where you get the sites IP and access it through that, I'll post instructions later.

That error code is usually for server maintenance, though I may be wrong.

Refer for my links located in my signature for further information, check out the, "Error/Corrupt File(s) link.

Werbung: