Failed to update protection module ErrorCode 0x30000030 and more

Krist0

Okay, ive read some topics about this problem, i have tryed anything told there.
Tampered with Firewall, turning it off, trying to download, turning on and allowing acces to cmobat arms only etc.
Ive been to Combat arms folder, updating HShield and autoup, nothing worked
The worst of those all, I CANT GET TO THE COMBAT ARMS EUROPE MAIN PAGE!
It shows that " Page cannot be displayed "
To fix that ive tryed to turn on cookies and trying to allow acces to Combat arms, nothing worked.
2 days ago, it was all right, but since yesterday morning ive had this problem, and my classmate from my school, can freely go to CA EU home page, and play Combat arms freely, WHY CANT I? :(
That also means i cant Reinstall Combat arms, help :(
i will try post pictures:(
OFCOURSE I AM FROM EUROPE (Estonia)

EDIT: today i added new picture of new error :( please help
Why is it that i cant go to CA EU <----- but can go to CA US page ----->

Attachments

• Combat arms eu problem.jpg
    Combat arms eu problem.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 7
  • CA Error 2.jpg
    CA Error 2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Combat arms america.jpg
    Combat arms america.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 4
Werbung:

Jordan B

Krist0

NGM -

Nexon Game Module

Something has gone missing in your combat arms folder. Tell me you don't use hacks dude. Please.

Re-installing should help, but if you can't go to the combat arms europe website (I can and I'm from New Zealand) somethings wack.

Go here and download Combat Arms europe : http://lnx.warrockleague.net/file/Combatarms_eu.exe

Worked for me. Hope I helped.

If you need a europe account, sign up here : http://passport.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Registration/Signup

Enjoy.

ofcourse i do not hack :D and thank you for the reply, i would not wanto risk my
2LT (2) account with over 380 unbelivable+ and etc xD
=)

IGN : Krist0

btw, THANKS :D it is uploading, thats a good sign =)

Krist0

pwnt...

after 2 hour of downloading combat arms... nothing changed :( it still shows me this....
same error... same deal
i dont get it, i downloaded by the source u gave me, downloaded 2 hours, as my hopes got higher and higher by the minute.... i click CA to play.... Cheking latest version.......

NGM module error again >.< :(

Attachments

• COMBAT.jpg
    COMBAT.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2
Werbung: