Combat Arms Problem

combatboy

Hi.I have a problem with CA..
1.i tried to download CA with the CAE Downloader but at 20% or 30% the download restarts or it says Download Fail-Retry Few Minutes Later.
2.I downloaded from gamershell and installed it but when i double-click combatarms.exe the version check window appears and after it dissapears nothing happens.I saw on youtube that something needs to appear and i need to click Game start.is there any download link for that program?

PS:Im not at my home so i cant write my comp specs(i got a laptop).

Help please

Werbung:

spuznick242

You saw an old version of starting combat arms. IE or what ever your using needs to open up and go to the offical combat arms site where you log in and click launch game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

the install client has not problems, the problems are that, if you install it correctly the issue comes from NEXON patching servers...

spuznick242

the install client has not problems, the problems are that, if you install it correctly the issue comes from NEXON patching servers...

Sounds like a problem from NEXON. Thanks nexon A+++ on failing! And if it really is a problem with nexon, I usually just wait it out a bit, it usually works later.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Sounds like a problem from NEXON. Thanks nexon A+++ on failing! And if it really is a problem with nexon, I usually just wait it out a bit, it usually works later.

yeah mate, like that time when we all got an error so we had to wait a long month till the next patch to play O____O....hat was th best NEXON's PH3ILz

combatboy

Roger117

1.Windows XP Home Edition(SP 2)
2.I am from EUROPE(Romania..huh..it sux:glare:
3.what direct?lol?direct x?i got it

look at this: http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Guide/StartingWar i double-click combat arms.exe but nothing happens after the version check..

Seeing you are from Europe, you will need to download the European version of the game and nexoneu.net. You will be playing on a different server to the Americans, Australians, New Zealanders etc. According to your location you can only play on the European servers.

spuznick242

Hmm. I would suggest going and checking out some UK forums really for the solution to the problem, since I'm sure the error codes are differnt for each server (I could be wrong but from my experince they are differnt). You most likely get that error code because of your location.

Werbung:
Hmm. I would suggest going and checking out some UK forums really for the solution to the problem, since I'm sure the error codes are differnt for each server (I could be wrong but from my experince they are differnt). You most likely get that error code because of your location.

I echo that, im pretty sure PI 30022 is the location error code.