Noob Tube, Dual Pistols

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Excuse me for livin' but i'm 14 you #$%@%&^# and i will be seeing you very soon. ps the bullets come out the front crack head:cool:
sparta-1.gif

Don't mind 1337, he's just a troll that has a wang stuck in his bum..

As for these ideas, It can easily be controlled.. I have an in-depth post about this in another thread I made.

just a quick reminder to you guys, there is a attachable grenade luancher in real life warfare

Yep, the M203 grenade launcher. Usually attached to the bottom of M16's and M4's, there's also a stock you can attach it to that makes it just a grenade launcher.
M203PI-Tactical.jpg

Miran_Eitan

They kick like MOFOs. Never fire a 40mm from the shoulder unless you're 200+ lbs :p. [You put the stock in the ground and put your foot behind it, like a mortar.]

I dunno. From a realism perspective, dual pistols are stupid. I sat down for a weekend with a thousand rounds of .45 at the range and tried dual wielding...STAR-1911 and the classic colt. Very similar guns, but it was awkward. Past about ten feet, you're just spraying ammo. Reloading was a joke also. Unless you want to take the chance of shooting yourself, it's best to holster a pistol to slide the new mag in. Overall it was a fun experiance, but a waste of a bunch of rounds. I had a decent amount of target paper left over at least.

From the game perspective, the crosshairs can get maxed out at about six inches from the center of the screen if you jump while firing some guns [m-14 for example]. Have you ever paid attention to where they go when you run and shoot with say... a USP? or even an UZI? I'm not saying I dislike the idea of having dual MP-5Ks...actually it's my dream to jump around the corner, shooting through tangos like Neo...but I'm big on accuracy and I have a feeling if they're put in the game, I'd be spending most of my time duckwalking everywhere.

They'll add the 203 soon enough. Every single weapon you've seen in loading screens so far has been added. I wondered about the AT-4 for the longest time, then Spy Hunt hit the docks. It'll probably come with a new gametype, or a long range map of some sort.

I just hope it's CSM-1 and above :p

Seawied

Dual weapons would have another downside if they keep this realistic in nature, its called accuracy, anyone know why combat troops only carry one hand gun and not 2? Its alot harder to be accurate with 2 guns.

yes but lets face it: CA puts gameplay over realism (and this is not necessarily a bad thing). I think they're both good ideas

MMMonster

Well grenade launchers would have a small blast radius about half the size of a grenade and do half as much damage also would detonate on contact

Maister

I just want more ammo for my pistalz....:(

I have to actually use my AR and knife when I run outta ammo (after ULTRA-KILL/FANTASTIC when combo....)

but the dual pistols would be awesome, and fearsome for a ninja like me... -,-

Miran_Eitan

Eh. You're not a ninja. You're just a gunslinger. You're decent with pistols but bad with rifles. I would love to see you effectively use your USP or whatever pistol you use on Snow Valley or even Towers.

Against someone who knows what they're doing, with say...an M-416 with Iotech >.>

Maister

Eh. You're not a ninja. You're just a gunslinger. You're decent with pistols but bad with rifles. I would love to see you effectively use your USP or whatever pistol you use on Snow Valley or even Towers.

Against someone who knows what they're doing, with say...an M-416 with Iotech >.>

you must feel so cool, flaming my 2 pistol-related posts...

anyway:
In snow valley, I can defend myself, I've beaten a few snipers at thier own game...only with pistols, I have knifed a chammer/teamviewer, and I tend to be top-of-team in two towers.

I'm a ninja, not you run-of-the-mill gunslinger.:cool:

MooCowMan

you must feel so cool, flaming my 2 pistol-related posts...

anyway:
In snow valley, I can defend myself, I've beaten a few snipers at thier own game...only with pistols, I have knifed a chammer/teamviewer, and I tend to be top-of-team in two towers.

Hes not flaming. I HIGHLY doubt you've beaten snipers using a pistol unless its at close-mid range.

How bout we do a 1v1, me using my full assortment of weapons (M416-CQB, P90 and Arctic Wolf) you using a pistol, or pistols. Must be in a big map such as Snow Valley or Waverider. I want to see how good you really are with your pistols.

P.S. Isn't Team View a tool used to see if someone is hacking?

Werbung:

Jordan B

In snow valley, I can defend myself, I've beaten a few snipers at thier own game...only with pistols.

I find that REALLLY hard to believe. Sorry dude. The only pistol accurate at long ranges is the anaconda, and even then - Pushing it.

I have knifed a chammer/teamviewer

Lol. Just, Lol . Teamview is a program that anyone can use to look through other peoples files to BROWSE for hacks, and see If they are hackers. It isn't a hack.

and I tend to be top-of-team in two towers.

Proof ?

*sighs*

What's your In-game name dude ? Please tell me.