Noob Tube, Dual Pistols

yoko57

I love grenades and i even more love pistols, i think it would be awsome if there was dual pistols and grenade launchers. dual pistols would be a modifaction that cost an additional 200gp and the cost of the pistol. and a attachable grenade launcher would be amazing!!!!! Give me your feedback peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Werbung:
u allreadfy have a granedade launcher ur hand and well the pistols i think one pistol should go in one of the pocket of ur right pants and then anotheer in the left ( ps it wouldnt take all , dual pistols and pistols are always going to be secondary lol)

candle_TAW

Dual weapons would have another downside if they keep this realistic in nature, its called accuracy, anyone know why combat troops only carry one hand gun and not 2? Its alot harder to be accurate with 2 guns.

haxzen

Forget grenade launchers. That's just gonna be crap since grenades already have a huge radius. Dual pistols is a good idea though.

1_3__3_7

I love grenades and i even more love pistols, i think it would be awsome if there was dual pistols and grenade launchers. dual pistols would be a modifaction that cost an additional 200gp and the cost of the pistol. and a attachable grenade launcher would be amazing!!!!! Give me your feedback peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And let me guess, you are an 8-year old that can't figure out which spot of the gun that bullets come out of?

Jarnotic

Dual weapons would have another downside if they keep this realistic in nature, its called accuracy, anyone know why combat troops only carry one hand gun and not 2? Its alot harder to be accurate with 2 guns.

Haha, we're talking about levels of BADASS here. Dual weapons = BADASS.

Fuck realism.

lol =)

haxzen

Combat Arms is hardly realistic. Its an arcade shooter. Come on now they really aren't going for realism.

Werbung:

yoko57

boo you 1_3_3_7

And let me guess, you are an 8-year old that can't figure out which spot of the gun that bullets come out of?
Excuse me for livin' but i'm 14 you #$%@%&^# and i will be seeing you very soon. ps the bullets come out the front crack head:cool: