Noob Tube, Dual Pistols

izzyz

Duel Pistols.... Nope.. that would be hard to aim plus that would take more space and ammo

screw duel pistols, give us duel UMP! Lol, jokes

Duel pistols suck and will ruin this already ruined game even more. Since you would be seeing pistol matches everywhere and wveryone will be using duel USP's

Werbung:

Gamefreak

hey, I would just enjoy being able to buy 2 of the same gun, since right now you can't do that, (it just extends the time for the first)

Love

Yes i do believe that dueliong pistols would be kool just like in Counter Strike Source

This isn't CSS/COD/WR/etc
This is CA (Combat Arms)
Why make this game like every other damn game on the market?

I switched to this game for a purpose, not for it to become a clone.

Sure, dual wielding gives more options and what not, but it comes with great imbalances.

yocool

Forget nade launcher go dual pistols.

i like the dual pisltols. forget the grenade launcher u already got 1 your hand. Dual pistols only if te accuracy is way off.

blakstar666

granade launchers attached to a pistol 0.o you know how big a nade launcher is theres no way itll b able to fit on he pistol lmao but yea the duel pistols sounds cool

tylerkunt69

screw duel pistols, give us duel UMP! Lol, jokes

Duel pistols suck and will ruin this already ruined game even more. Since you would be seeing pistol matches everywhere and wveryone will be using duel USP's

A solution to duel pistols in pistol only games.
Don't change the game by fire arm type.
change it by Fire rate.

For example.
Single fire only games.
Burst only games.
Automatic games.

And i know someone will say...
OMG NUB FART PEOPLE WILL USE OMG SPAS OMG IN OMG AUTO OMG MATCH AND OMG FART OMG IM FAT OMG AND K2 OMG FART SINGLE FIRE IN GAMES.

well you can "omg" stfu i know.
also duel pistols are realistic rofl.
and for the person who says dual desert eagles...
LETS SEE YOU FIRE ONE OF THEM IN ONE HAND.

duel pistols would be ownage and would be a burst gun because you could only use 2 or 3 shots before you'd have to re-ajust your aim.

a good idea for duel pistols by the way :).
The left mouse button fires the left pistol, and the right mouse button fires the right one.
This will stop auto clickers :).

orestul

I agree, the dual pistols idea would be awesome. I don't think that dual machine guns would be useful, but dual pistols would be awesome. Still it is unlikely that there will be a dual pistols patch. Or if there will be, then it will be for people who buy some 20 dollar card that allows them to use dual pistols.

Werbung: