New Face gp Item: BEARD!!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

M23? never heard of that one before (at least I think)

I know about the:

M21 SR
M203 GL
M2 Bradley fighting vehicle
M3 SG
M16 AR
M14 AR

but no M23
YOu're forgetting an M24 and I'm pretty sure it was just a typo and he meant M32. I love how you tried to come off as a know-it-all just now ;)

Jordan B

Na , I meant the M23 , :D

This :
Delta1b.JPG

M23 Laser aiming system :D

Ya, I meant the M32, nade launcher .

E

Elite SEAL

YOu're forgetting an M24 and I'm pretty sure it was just a typo and he meant M32. I love how you tried to come off as a know-it-all just now ;)

i wasn't even trying to look like a know it all!, I was just putting the point across that I had never heard of an M23.

oh, and i think its theG23, check on the site, because I have heard of that one before.

Killabeana

this would be a good idea if u got to keep the beard/mustache for ever, but then again nexon is to cheap to let u keep it forever...

Will50Wester

Ya nexon would never let you keep something forever, so you'll keep playing to earn GP and buy new stuff......just a way to keep the players playing.:rolleyes:

Jordan B

I need to get that G23 Default secondary weapon change - If you're of rank you should be able to get the G23 SE as permanent.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I need to get that G23 Default secondary weapon change - If you're of rank you should be able to get the G23 SE as permanent.
i would probably get the USP, but...

USP has more damage
G23 has a better rate of fire
USP is more accurate
G23 has significantly less recoil

so you can see: USP is more of a accurate, high damage pistol
and G23 relies on a lot of bullets, and less recoil.