New Face gp Item: BEARD!!

E

Elite SEAL

what would you think about having a beard for your player? Wouldn't he look stylish, sunglasses, helmet...beard. I think it would be funny, or at least they could have a mustache.

Maybe around Christmas they could have a white Santa beard :p

Werbung:

caleeb12

This would make no sense. Do you buy beards for 7 days in real life and then it's just gone? No. Lol, good idea, but not something Nexon would do anyway.

Jordan B

^ ^ ^

You would know ?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the Santa Beard was part of the Xmas supply case in december.

Maybe you missed it ?

E

Elite SEAL

^ ^ ^

You would know ?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the Santa Beard was part of the Xmas supply case in december.

Maybe you missed it ?

I didn't get the case, but I saw people with stuff -all I saw was a toy bag, and a santa hat, and i want to say a santa suit.

yocool

what would you think about having a beard for your player? Wouldn't he look stylish, sunglasses, helmet...beard. I think it would be funny, or at least they could have a mustache.

Maybe around Christmas they could have a white Santa beard :p

how many people do you think would want to waste their gp on this stupid idea. none. Plus nexon should be focusing on new guns, better graphics, new maps, not some stupid idea a 7 year old came up with. this idea is the stupidest ive ever heard

E

Elite SEAL

how many people do you think would want to waste their gp on this stupid idea. none. Plus nexon should be focusing on new guns, better graphics, new maps, not some stupid idea a 7 year old came up with. this idea is the stupidest ive ever heard

ok, well it's the same with sunglasses, helmets, camo -they are a waste of money, but people still get them.

Oh, and I think the stupidest thing is...YOU, B***H:mad:

E

Elite SEAL

I can't wait until Halloween then Pumpkin Heads.. :)

oh yeah, and coffin backpacks too. maybe you could even get like, camouflage that has pumpkins on it, or that is like orange and black.

Christmas -same things as last time
Easter -bunny ears, easter basket backpacks maybe, easter egg grenades:p
Fourth o' July -uncle sam hat, idk wat else

Werbung: