Some NX ideas.

My CA Username is xXTehMijitXx, and I have been playing for about a year, this is my first post.

Here's just a list of things I've been thinking Nexon should incorporate into Combat Arms:

1: More weapon mods; like the CQB's, except available to gp only players.

2: Customizable weapon mods, Silver/Black or black color, gillie, suppressor, clip, scope and barrel size that you could choose through a nice little interface (<--Nexon would screw the interface up. :p) for some NX, between 10,000 and 15,000.

3: I think some weapon packs would be great, like being able to buy the G36_ and a L9_ (_'s are mods/variants)

4: More game options, such as No shotguns, No flash/smoke, No assault rifles, No NX items

5: UMP mods! The more spray, the better.

6: One other thing I would like to see happen would be people being able to hold competitions by putting out the set winning amount, and how much it would cost to enter.

7: Shoes! Not only would the fem. chars rise to the top (Stilettos! JK) but we could buy moccasins, less noise and faster movement, less foot damage resistance.

Well, please post back! I would love to hear some feed-back. (I will add things to the list with credit to idea-thinker as they are suggested)

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Some good ideas there. You should post them on the official forums / send a feedback ticket to nexon.

I like the game options especially.. Too many people would make no NX games though -_-

spuznick242

yea over all a good idea but again there is nothing we can do for it here send a ticket to nexon and we might even see some of that in a future update....

Seawied

your ideas are too well thought out and for the most part balanced. Because of this, Nexxon will obviously ignore them

Werbung:

Cyder

I would love to see more weapon mods like barrel size/round caliber. Instead of just silences get an incorporated barrel with silencer (Artic wolf style)

P.S. For game mode... Whoever types the word "noob" set's off a grenade in their pack.... Would love to see that...lol....lol...