new awesome destructive weapons maps and missios vheicles and abiltys u want are here

Add this ye or no?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah its a bad idea lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Love

lol i just had a really good idea tell me wat you think wat if they mounted turrets on top of each of the bases on snow valley like on CTF were each teams flag spawns?

That would be...
Actually, not so bad, then again, not so great.
Seeing as it'll ruin gameplay, how would you get the flag whilst being shot at by a turret?
It would be good, only if it were a say, two-three shot kill.
As that would be overpowered.

Purpose-1

what weapons would you like to be added and what maps what vheclies and abiltys here are some of my ideas

Doom3 weapon named: BFG

New area: Air Station (dudes u can grab a plane and fly in it here)

New Abiltys: When get double kill a helicopter picks 3 members you want and u get to ride it shooting enemy base! wah tdo u expected ?

Plus feel free to post your ideas ;)

For Air Station it would be cool if you can be in a airport and shoot people inside. Also, with teh airplanes if you can crash into stuff and run over people with it. This would be the coolest map in the game. But that will take a long time to put all of that in the game. And the update downlaod will take like 20 years.
Weapons: P90
50. Caliber Sniper
Hammer Burst

shawnaw2

wad abt stationary MG's arouund the map
and maybe a very big map (which may cause lag for me)
fun for sniping
and maybe some light vehicles? ( small fast cars? those army kind not sports car on the normal road )
heli's and tanks a bit ruin the game and it is also hard to put in... plus they maybe overpowered... unless rockets are cheaper...

Nerdiness

That would be a problem. That means i would ride in what... a warheaD? If you get and Unbelievable Plus what would you ride in? Hmm...?

jjoutlaw

the OICW gigadee gigadee goooo alllllllriiiiiiight

the OICW is that a weapon the US military is developing that fires 7.62mm ammunition along with the attached computerized fire control 25mm grenade launcher. the 25mm airburst grenade projectiles are set by the micro fire control computer on board the rifle before being shot so you are able to shoot the grenade having it, for example, explode above a trench inflicting damage to anyone dwelling in it.

llamaeatataco

hmm, I do believe that i've already said that I wanted to see a P-90, But for the love of GOD no tanks! unless your on Junk Flea.... that could be interesting... =)
as far as the new map, sounds fun!
but learn to spell please...

Nirinium

Helicopters, Fighter Jets, Chinooks, Apaches, etc.

I'd like to see a P90/FAMAS/M1 Garand/M14/Hammer put in the game, lawl @ the hammer.

I love you haha. P90, FAMAS, and M14 were inserted in the game on wednesdays patch... you must have connections :eek:

Love

I love you haha. P90, FAMAS, and M14 were inserted in the game on wednesdays patch... you must have connections :eek:

I may, I may not. :p
Just don't underestimate me, as I am usually underestimated, and I prevail.

New weapons I'd love to see:

M134
TAVOR TAR-21
KRISS
MP7A1
More gold plated weapons.
I'd love to see a Desert Eagle.
I'm really hoping for a Barret sniper rifle.

B0ING

they need a sea war map with boats, like two ships side by side thats engines have broken down or something, or a navy ship gets boarded by some enemy group, that would be a sick S&D map.
i think helis would screw up the game and it would make some people lag, and tanks would be even worse, APC maybe would work. the only vehicles that would be good are ones on huge maps and the vehicles are transport only no weapons, except maybe in jeeps where passengers can shoot their standard guns. :D

Roger117

I would say adding vehicles would end up making the game too chaotic. As much as it already is with all the grenade spamming noobs, I don't think i would like to see more chaos, although it would be an extremely fun idea.

Werbung: