new awesome destructive weapons maps and missios vheicles and abiltys u want are here

Add this ye or no?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah its a bad idea lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what weapons would you like to be added and what maps what vheclies and abiltys here are some of my ideas

Doom3 weapon named: BFG

New area: Air Station (dudes u can grab a plane and fly in it here)

New Abiltys: When get double kill a helicopter picks 3 members you want and u get to ride it shooting enemy base! wah tdo u expected ?

Plus feel free to post your ideas ;)

Werbung:

Love

Helicopters, Fighter Jets, Chinooks, Apaches, etc.

I'd like to see a P90/FAMAS/M1 Garand/M14/Hammer put in the game, lawl @ the hammer.

InTheDark69

no heli's guys, they ruoin games like DFX and crap, all noobs do is fly around shooting people its no fun to people on the ground trying to use actual skills

:D
no heli's guys, they ruoin games like DFX and crap, all noobs do is fly around shooting people its no fun to people on the ground trying to use actual skills

Hello wake up u only get it if you do a double kill if you get a mutli kill wich is 3 kills in a row u will be able to ride a tank (i bet everyone may get one ) .

Thu if you see a helicopter ( you will be able to graple it :graple=Steal the plane if u kil the driver) It will make it fair even for the ones in the ground everyone will have theyr permanent and own graples :D

Love

If you don't like heli's, simply don't play that map :p
I'm a helinub.
I love to pilot, and spawn rape with a heli.
Still do it on WarRock, only reason I get on, or if my friend begs me to, lawl.
Haven't done it recently though.

GODOFTHUNDER

Helicopters, Fighter Jets, Chinooks, Apaches, etc.

I'd like to see a P90/FAMAS/M1 Garand/M14/Hammer put in the game, lawl @ the hammer.

i have seen the P90 in this new game blackshot, they have more guns but a lag issue, it is still sweet, i hope nexon puts a Deagle in the game

SPARTANZ77

yeh the heli's would just ruin gameplay but that new map air station u mentioned that would be cool and also some new weps

Love

yeh the heli's would just ruin gameplay but that new map air station u mentioned that would be cool and also some new weps

Heli's wouldn't ruin gameplay if there were a map big enough, and has other vehicles, along with a few AA's and such.

Heli's in the maps now, would be the most stupid move for a game I'd ever encounter.

SPARTANZ77

yeh but you know wat would be extremely stupid if they put heli's on top of the bases on junk flea i pictured that in my mind and saw a noob just sit in it and hold the trigger

Love

yeh but you know wat would be extremely stupid if they put heli's on top of the bases on junk flea i pictured that in my mind and saw a noob just sit in it and hold the trigger

Heli's on top?
No, that wouldn't ever happen, seeing as what's the use of a helicopter without being able to take flight?

If they added mounted machine guns, that's a different story, they ought to do that, but not to small maps such as Junk Flea.

I as well pictured Junk Flea with Helicopters.
One per team, that'd be too much of an overkill, seeing as Junk Flea is already SMALL.

jklp44

yes a hammer!!!! but no seriously FAMAS pwns all and i would also like to see as far as strategy wise that whenever one of your teammates goes down you can see where they died on your map. that would be cool! and a tank!!! that would be awesome. i think i explained on a diff. thread that there should be small medium and large maps and the large should have vehicles. and for halloween they should release a limited time chainsaw and jason mask. lol.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

Heli's on top?
No, that wouldn't ever happen, seeing as what's the use of a helicopter without being able to take flight?

If they added mounted machine guns, that's a different story, they ought to do that, but not to small maps such as Junk Flea.

I as well pictured Junk Flea with Helicopters.
One per team, that'd be too much of an overkill, seeing as Junk Flea is already SMALL.

lol i just had a really good idea tell me wat you think wat if they mounted turrets on top of each of the bases on snow valley like on CTF were each teams flag spawns?