Commando Tips/Tutorials

imported_Crash

[size=medium][align=center]Current Activity:[/align][/size][align=center][size=x-small]Finished Updating[/size][/align]

[size=medium][align=center]Last update:[/align][/size][align=center][size=small]Added in cj's strategy in BB[/size][/align][align=center][size=small]4-14-2009 7:33 AM(EST)[/size][/align]

Hey new commandos and not commandos(gtfo of this thread only for commandos). I am here to give you different builds for your commando's abilities.

I will update this daily to add/change stuff.

[size=large][align=center]First : The Sniper[/align][/size]
[align=center]
sniperpic.png
[/align]

[size=medium]Brief Intro[/size] : Yeah you know the annoying snipers who love to fire from afar. This is for the people who love to sit back on a high ledge
overlooking the map and sniping all who come into view. If this is your style you want to be a sniper.

[size=medium]Weapons to buy[/size]: This depends if you like slow firing but doing a lot of damage(Pipsqueak's Popper) or fast firing but doing a little bit of
damage(Roderick's Rifle). I would recommend buying either one for 7 days first and see if you like it and if you don't try the other for 7 days then choose which you prefer.

[size=medium]Ability Distribution[/size]: First and foremost I would do at least 1 stealth with your first Hero Point but you should max it out first it is very important
-Thanks MasterSaji. Now you have 2 choices :
1. This is for the people who like to choose one place to snipe in a map. You should max out troop trap first, then add into Piercing shot so people can't get to you. -Thanks MasterSaji
2. This is for the people who like to move around rather than stay in one place so snipe. You should add into Piercing Shot, if you prefer Pipsqueak's Popper rather than Roderick's Rifle I would
recommend not maxing it because it already has good damage I would put it at around 3-4. Now, if you chose Roderick's Rifle then you should definitely max it out. - Thanks BlueWolf
Then when you finish start adding into troop trap. -Thanks MasterSaji

[size=medium]Map tactics[/size]:

[align=center]Seaside Skirmish[/align][size=small]
[align=center]Rating for snipers : 5 out of 5[/align][/size]

[size=large]The Lighthouse Strategy[/size]

[size=medium]Works for : Royals and Nationals(better for Royals though)[/size]

Firstly... you immediately turn on your stealth and get in a Jeep and go towards the lighthouse. Now you have two choices :
1. Go ahead and try to capture that spawn point and then go up the lighthouse.. or
2. Go immediately up to the lighthouse and climb to the top.

If you died on the first choice then go into stealth mode and go back to the lighthouse. Don't bother trying to capture it just go straight up. Now, after you are at the top if you have troop
trap just set one down at the top of the ladder. This will assure you nobody will get on because as soon as they get to the top to try to kill you they blow up and either die or fall down and
die. If you DO NOT have troop trap just check by the ladder occasionally. If somebody does come up, take out your knife and try to stab them or attempt to no-scope them. Stay on the
lighthouse and snipe anybody below trying to capture the lighthouse spawn point or anybody in the fields. If you have Piercing shot I would recommend turning it on when you see somebody
to lessen the amount of shots needed to kill. After you blow your cover and fire at somebody, as soon as you run out of bullets, whether you killed the person or not immediately reload and
run around to the top of the ladder so they can't fire at you or at least it is harder for them to hit you. Wait for awhile until your stealth recovers and then turn it on again and repeat this.
That is the Lighthouse strategy.

[size=large]The Hit and Run Strategy[/size]

[size=medium]Works for : Royals and Nationals[/size]

This strategy explains itself. Basically you turn on stealth and run around the whole map looking for people out of vehicles in an area you can snipe. Just make sure you are far away from
them enough so that they can't shoot you. If you have Piercing shot, now would be the time to turn it on because as soon as you fire you will blow your cover and they will probably run
towards you. "Maximize your damage to minimize their damage to you.". You can also go on the 2nd floor of one of the houses to fire down on people on the street below in the village.
That is the Hit and Run Strategy

[align=center]Buccaneer Bay[/align][size=small]
[align=center]Rating for snipers : 3 out of 5[/align][/size]

[size=large]The Boat Strategy[/size]

The Boat Strategy works pretty well for either side and is pretty awesome. Anyway.. first you go into stealth and drive a jeep or a tank to the boat spawn point and attempt to capture
it. Do anything in your power to capture the point because it will not work if you do not have that point.(However there is an alternative, you can get in a plane and fly to a ledge with
a nice view and snipe from there - Thanks BlueWolf)
After you capture the spawn point walk up to the very front so that you are just behind the pole that sticks out(eww)link. Anyway
it is basically the same thing as the lighthouse strategy use piercing shot if you have it and fire at people below on the beach or by the houses. After you run out of ammo reload and go down
to the level below. You can try to go up without stealth which usually works since they don't notice you if they are on the ground.linkhttp://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7933/bb2s.png, link2

[size=large]The Ledge Strategy[/size]

This will only work if the other team has the boat spawn so this is a backup if you can't capture it. Go to the village spawn point and capture it. After you do that go down the steps and
turn on stealth. Go to the edge of the ledge and snipe at the people on the beach, coming out of the boat, and on the boat in the other sniper point.link This strategy doesn't work as well
because your whole body is showing, unlike the boat where only your head or part of your head is showing. Don't bother running if there are people in the other sniper point you won't
be able to run quick enough. I'd just reload and keep firing until you die or somebody else does.
That's the Ledge Strategy.

[size=large]Protecting the Ledge[/size]

First take a plane or a jeep and drive along the back of the town(take a left after the bridge for Nats and right at the sand for Royals), then get out and go through the wooden doors. If you have troop trap now is the time to place them on either side of the doors or inside the sandbags. Next, capture the spawn point and continue and go ahead with the Ledge Strategy. -Thanks cjsuner

[align=center]Victory Village[/align][size=small]
[align=center]Rating for snipers : 4 out of 5[/align][/size]

[size=large]The Box and Dock Hugging Strategy[/size]

[size=medium]Works for : Royals[/size]

These two strategies are close together so I thought I would just explain them both. Should probably get in a jeep and turn on stealth at the beginning but you can also walk. Just go
to the spawn point in front of the church and go back away from the church until you get to these boxes.link You can crouch behind the boxes and fire at anybody trying to capture the
spawn point or anybody on the road. If they fire at you just crouch and they can't hit you!link They might start running at you and if they do run back to the dock and get against the
wall. Then wait for them to come down and take out your knife them. If you have a pesky church sniper go down to the dock and sit right beside the stairs on the left side of them so that if
you walk backwards a bit you can see the church.link As soon as they are in your view, fire until they are dead or just reload and hug the stairs again.link The only flaw in these strategies
is if somebody comes around from the Nationals side and sees you there.

[size=large]The Church Strategy[/size]

This is very simple just turn on stealth, get in a jeep and ride to the back of the church then climb up(link) to the very top and fire down on the the other team as they try to capture the
spawn point below you. Also like the Lighthouse Strategy I would plant a troop trap at the ladder and go around the back when people start shooting at you. That is basically it...
nothing else to it.link

Post any comments/things you think I should change or add in the guide.

Made by : Crash-Force
[size=medium][align=center]Special thanks to : [/align][/size][align=center]MasterSaji[/align]
[align=center]BlueWolf[/align][align=center]cjsuner[/align]

Werbung:

MasterSaji

I think a lot of newb commandos are trying to get right into it by going up to everyone and stabbing them, forgetting that they are a support class made to fight along side others and stay back most of the time.

MasterSaji

I think for any type of commando max stealth should be top priority, or at least 3rd or 4th level. After that, it depends on the sniper's gameplay where to pump points into next. If a sniper is going to camp is a decently hidden spot that can only be accessed from very few points (2 or less), then I would invest in Troop Trap and place them at said points of entrance. A couple of spots like this are the lighthouse on Seaside and the church tower in Victory Village. However if you're a sniper whom moves from place to place after kills, defiantly invest in Piercing Shot. It'll help kill faster by doing more damage, obviously :p

Werbung: