Melee Only Battles (My tactic)

Werbung:

ShOvElMaStEr

I use guns too, and I'm actually getting decent at it. The K1A is superior to the UMP, yet noone realises it.

I'm not sure about that sold, is Knife Mafia really that good?

The melee weapons only really gained recognition when they killed SSes in 2-4 shots. Now that Nexon nerfed the effectiveness against Super Spies, only a few diehard melee players like me, sold and all the people on the lists play melee only regularly.

(MooCow, I bought the M416 CQB, it is an excellent all-round gun. even able to be used at very long ranges. I kill snipers with it regularly.)

Regards,
ShOvElMaStEr

Jordan B

I use guns too, and I'm actually getting decent at it. The K1A is superior to the UMP, yet noone realises it.

I'm not sure about that sold, is Knife Mafia really that good?

The melee weapons only really gained recognition when they killed SSes in 2-4 shots. Now that Nexon nerfed the effectiveness against Super Spies, only a few diehard melee players like me, sold and all the people on the lists play melee only regularly.

(MooCow, I bought the M416 CQB, it is an excellent all-round gun. even able to be used at very long ranges. I kill snipers with it regularly.)

Regards,
ShOvElMaStEr

Hey Shovelmaster , you memba me ? Jordanga , we play alot .

I agree fully, and I'm one of those diehard players xD .

Getting close to 4,000 kills with my ninjato . Yay . Sickle about 1,650

Is M416 CQB really good ? It reminds me of the M4 Grenadier from CoD 4 . :D

K1A is one of my better weapons btw, I realized its affectiveness a few months ago.

(Chuck an S3 on it btw)

Soldarius

Shovel, I wouldn't pick them if they weren't good at what they do. most of the knife mafia is ranked high in the melee rankings section. KingSlash is #1 in most sickle kills.. few more on there. I'm #9. Patreezy is deadly with her accuracy so she's #1 on one of those. The rest you'll have to check for yourself. lol.

Look at the list and judge for yourself.

Knife Mafia :
------------------
Patreezy
KingSlash
-Tag-
AcurateCut
JuanJuanJuan
Darkmage1
Jamo911
Greenery
Chester3
CViz
ROOSTERMAN
Last_Myth

ShOvElMaStEr

Well I'm in. (Check the shovel headshots, and you'll see why I call myself this)

I'd kick Jamo911 out if i were you, he's an ex-hacker. Seen him speeding multiple times during the great Public TGS war.

PiAnaHoLiC91

haha Bayonett users,

Slice and hit shift and run!. it hits the enemys while you glitch their screen. =]
works for every melle killi get.

basically youre running while slicing.

Werbung: