Melee Only Battles (My tactic)

Soldarius

Depending on your weapon of choice. I for instance use a sickle, a quick and deadly weapon.

They key is to practice your timing and dodge. People will call you a hacker for all the hook shots you can pull off. Dodging left and right is a key maneuver. Don't just strafe in one direction, try working both in your routine.

When charging into an enemy that stands still, he's waiting to head shot you, just dodge at the last moment and hook shot the prick.

You'll also have those people who will wait til you get close enough and then charge at you once before you get to them. Some will use the sprint slash glitch to try and strike quickly. Key to this is to not get as close as you would when running at a static target. Instead run up and when you see then run at you, slide back and then to either the left or right and swing while strafing. If he sprinted close enough, you should be able to hit him. Works well on Ninjato and Kikuri (however it's spelt).

The cross hair may be small but with great timing and aim.. you should be able to shank just about anyone.

My two cents, gfys.

Werbung:

Gareity

My clan and I played a CTF @ Snow Valley, with all weapons permitted, and only used knives. We shut them out 7 - 0 laughing our asses off the entire time LOL

It's not like the teams were uneven or anything, it WAS 8 vs. 8. The other team did seem fairly good, too. Of course, we did die more than we killed.

And no, we don't hack.

ShOvElMaStEr

Sorry about this 4-day necro post but I'm using this instead of a new topic. Melee battles come in 3 types: The battles where everyone tried to beat each other 1 on 1, the battles where everyone attacks each other in a big clump. and the battles where everyone chases each other and backstabs them.

Best melee weapon for 1: Shovel, Ninjato, Kukri
Best melee weapon for 2: Sickle, Knife, M11 (Shovel can be used but not advised)
Best melee weapon for 3: any weapon. You can get an easy backstab kill with any weapon bar maybe the M11 due to its tendency to be a 4 shot kill (>.<). If you're aiming for the head, then you can use the m11 as it is very light and good at getting headshots.

Nice seeing you again Solderius, like playing with ya :p

Regards,
ShOvElMaStEr

Werbung: