Melee Only Battles (My tactic)

Werbung:

Soldarius

Not really the game is mostly about shooting. Not using some stupid knife on offensce but i dont agree with you melee only battles don't show peoples true skillz

I wouldn't say that. It's called Combat Arms, not "Gun Arms." Melee is more intense, gets your heart pumping. I'm decent with guns and mostly it's "Blat Blat Blat... dead." No adrenaline rush. Just randomly getting killed or killing from some odd position. Easier to kill others with guns. Knives are a little harder considering you have to be near each other to get a kill.

Shovel, it's always a pleasure playing with some legit players.

Soldarius

Only thing I got to say is DONT CROUCH. Its so easy to get headshots on crouchers...

That I have to agree with you on.

People who crouch:
Sorry, but you're wasting your time.
1: I don't always aim high and go for a head shot.
2: Easier to kill.
3: Slow movement.
4: Headshots galore.

People who don't:
Try to stay moving and always watch your back.

Jumpers:
Hrmm. Interesting subject. Sometimes hard to kill but not all the time. I just aim for their legs or jump with them (rarely). I'm a strafing motherfocker lol

ShOvElMaStEr

sickle is the best -long reach, knife =crap, shovel =ok

Excuse me? The sickle got nerfed in the patch so now Both the machete and the shovel pwn it.

(I just bought the machete for 30 days, it's SWEET)

Also, jumping is a good tactic for SnD and possibly elimination, but just makes you an easy target in large crowds.

I know a 'trick' with melee weapons that helps you get the upper hand in the more difficult fights.

Regards,
ShOvElMaStEr (Your getting good solderius :p)

Soldarius

Haha. I'm also getting known. Either people think of me as a hacker (thanks for the compliment but no I'm not.) or people telling me I'm good. I've fought against a lot of good melee players. I fight with the best, learn from the best. Weather it be fighting against someone or taking tips (mostly fighting them).

Thanks to those who have helped with my improvements:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
KingSlash
Patreezy
Mudaine
Areoss
Seeper
ShovelMaster (of course)
Cpt_hacker
880D
there are more but I can't seem to remember a lot of their names.

ShOvElMaStEr

People who have helped me improve:
All on solderius' list bar me+
Solderius :)p)
Wabasabi
Meleegit
CaRiEwHiTnEy
MrMojoRising (WomanScorned)
SharonDuckie
69Carlos69
LolwutO_O
heyitsbigdog
Cosmicgator
azns007
Ravvrr
KidKnifesYou
abstractfire
-Prymetime- (Sometimes)

That's who I play often in melee games and are actually decent at it.

(I remember when I used to pwn you badly with the sickle... Good times...)

Regards,
ShOvElMaStEr

Werbung: