M24 Sniper stronger than Dragonuv?

triforce776

If you go to the shop on Combat arms and compare the M24 Sniper rifle and the dragonuv you will notice that the M24 is slightly better and has perfect accuracy. But... if you have played fire team mode you can see that the Dragonuv sniper is a 1-hit Kill against the Grey turban terrorist (weaker of the 2 guys)while the M24 takes 2 shots to kill.
There are more weapons that i will get to later. I think Nexon should update the weapon shop and make it more accurate.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Heaps of the shop stat's are wrong for heaps of weapons. Plus FireTeam NPC's sometimes have different health, even if they look the same.

The best way to test damage is to go in a match 1 on 1 with a willing friend and test damage.

fireshasui

i don't know, i usually use the M24 and occasionally the Draggie. HOwever, i don't like the Draggies scope but once u get the hang of it, i find both of them quite good.

Jordan B

The M24 cannot drop in one shot unless Head-wise. Bolt Action. Average - Tricky Scope , depends how you react to it. Not best for short range.

- Use for Medium-Far Range.

The Dragunov can kill in one shot. It also is Semi-Automatic. The Scope is somewhat Tricky as an M24's , can depend on YOU though.
- Use for Short-Medium Range.

If you have to choose any, I would go for the Dragunov. Most Maps are not as Big , and usually Combat is Short-Medium Range. And you need something to Drop someone that is shooting you. :)

Wrong . The Dragunov is not a 1 hit kill. It's a 2 hit kill, and so is the M24.

Any gun to the head is a one hit kill, and ALL snipers will kill in one shot directly in the back.

Because of this, I would take an M24 anyday. It goes exactly where you want it to.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i still have 5 months left my M24 lol...i think is the best for HS maniacs... the only differnce between DRAG and M24 is the accuracy level they have...

spuznick242

The M24 cannot drop in one shot unless Head-wise. Bolt Action. Average - Tricky Scope , depends how you react to it. Not best for short range.

- Use for Medium-Far Range.

The Dragunov can kill in one shot. It also is Semi-Automatic. The Scope is somewhat Tricky as an M24's , can depend on YOU though.
- Use for Short-Medium Range.

If you have to choose any, I would go for the Dragunov. Most Maps are not as Big , and usually Combat is Short-Medium Range. And you need something to Drop someone that is shooting you. :)

no the m24 can kill in one shot, I've done it before. And also the m24 scope isnt tricky at all, its accuracy is full, so where ever you aim, the bullet will land. and you have a sniper for distance unless your no scoping, which most people do with l9 or fully auto snyper such as the psg1, so you set your self up where you are shooting at a distance, not for close.

E

Elite SEAL

In real life -the SVD is one hit kill -so is the M24 -but in the game -the M24 takes 2 hits to anywhere but the head -so does the Dragunov

and yes...the Dragunov's scope is different -but it works well

Codi69

no the m24 can kill in one shot, I've done it before. And also the m24 scope isnt tricky at all, its accuracy is full, so where ever you aim, the bullet will land. and you have a sniper for distance unless your no scoping, which most people do with l9 or fully auto snyper such as the psg1, so you set your self up where you are shooting at a distance, not for close.

The only way an M24 can kill in one shot, is if there are other variables added.

Ex. They have some sort of damage already, light vest or death by a headshot of course.

E

Elite SEAL

Dragunov isn't 1 hit kill anymore? Aw, Fails. Still one hit in Fireteam right?

it is 1 hit kill in Fireteam -like 99.1 percent of the time. Sometimes -like when I had an MSG90 on Fireteam -it took 1 shot kill to like all of them -then this one guy took two hits.

The SVD sounds so cool tho :)

spuznick242

The only way an M24 can kill in one shot, is if there are other variables added.

Ex. They have some sort of damage already, light vest or death by a headshot of course.

No there is a few places that you can kill them in one shot, such as the neck and upper chest (not the head) and a few other places here and there. And it was my friend in 1v1 so I know he didnt have any dame and he'll refuse to waste gp on a vest that does little to nothing for him.

E

Elite SEAL

No there is a few places that you can kill them in one shot, such as the neck and upper chest (not the head) and a few other places here and there. And it was my friend in 1v1 so I know he didnt have any dame and he'll refuse to waste gp on a vest that does little to nothing for him.

oh -u know what sucks? If you have an L96 on Fireteam -and you headshot a bot -but it doesn't register! Happened to me in a game a while ago.

Werbung:

spuznick242

oh -u know what sucks? If you have an L96 on Fireteam -and you headshot a bot -but it doesn't register! Happened to me in a game a while ago.

Yea, there is quite a few problems with fireteam that happen here and there, but what can you do, it happens. Also its one headshot, not much.