looking for a clan

adriansk8z

Id like to join a clan, im mature and i play just about everyday i feel like i can be a great addition to any clan.Im ready to take any orders by officers in charge
IGN - adriansk8z
k/d - 1.2?
hs - 18.22%
weapons of choice - Aug
favorite maps - sandhog and snow valley are my favorite

im good with understanding tactics and strategies

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

Join The Art of Warfare. We have three battalions for you to choose for your convenience, The Americas, Europe, and Oceania, so you always have someone to play with. We've been around since 2001 with 600+ members and 15 games, and our Combat Arms Division also has been around since the Beta with 60+ members.

For more info, visit www.TAW.net . JOIN US NOW!

Saggot

Yea, you should check out TAW at www.TAW.net. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or msg me in game. Same screen name as I have here. We have inter-clan matches along with a competition team for clan matching. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ldr09

U should join cheeseclan. i am a military genius though i am the only one. U could become an admin if u play constantly and follow orders and understand tactics. Though our name sound childish we r a serious clan. Also, we play on sandhog alot and i play a TON of snow valley though most of the rest of the clan doesn't play it that much. We also dont tolerate hacking. We have 6 or so member, so, well, yeah...

jeffyy

Yea, you should check out TAW at www.TAW.net. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or msg me in game. Same screen name as I have here. We have inter-clan matches along with a competition team for clan matching. Hope to hear from you soon!

Here you go buddy.

sag.gif

Werbung:

Serrecko25

The GaggleOfNoobs is recruiting.

What We Are Looking For In New Members:

1. Be active at least a few times each week.
2. Logon to www.TheGlobalSoapBox.com and use the Clan Forums located there.
3. KD/R doesn't matter to us.
4. Use Vent. We use it, and want our members to use it.
5. You do NOT Hack, Glitch, or whine like a little girl. (Unless of course you are a little girl)

That is about it.

GaggleOfNoobs - Lvl-2
GaggleOfNoobs2 - Lvl-3
BattleGaggle - Lvl-2

Stop by our forum and apply.

Serrecko25