Intimidation Tatics

_To4stY_

Some things that intimidate people that I use,
and some things that intimidate me:
Colored Name
Clan (especially a good clan like quebec or uppercutt)
Camo- Wearing white camo on Junk flea
Skull mask
High Rank
Pro names- not like anthonyownz24
Rare wep- people using Ak-47 arent exactly to intimidating
---------------------
There is my list. Now you guys list some things that intimidate you or things you use to intimidate

Werbung:

Twitchy

what RETARD gets intimidated on a video game that isn't meant to be a horror game??? Intimidation Tactics? Is this a joke????

It's a video game, you get ZERO penalties for dying unlike real life where your actual life ends. Only thing that makes you feel bad is seeing a higher number on your death and that you have to wait 5 seconds for a respawn. Why on earth would ANYONE be intimidated on ANYTHING in the video game, unless someone is making real-life threats?

Twitchy

There is no such thing as "Intimidation Tactics" in this game, because it is not a horror game. But there are tactics to frustrate someone. I tend to frustrate people so they don't do as well.

- accuse the best player on enemy team as a hacker
- do not make sense. Say that you have proof of him being a hacker.
- Always report them, and tell that, they have been reported for hacking
- Ask everyone in your team to report him
- Tell your victim that your entire clan members will report him
- Continue to do this every 5 second spawn wait when u die

This works quite well in a way. The enemy will start dying quite much more. And you will start cranking up kills. I usually get 3:1 ratio (my kdr is 1.7 because i was at 0.2 when i started for long). I always accuse the best player on enemy team even if they are getting a crap score like 11 : 12.

calling someone a shotgun noob, or UMP noob does not seem to decrease the enemy performance. Only continuously accusing them of hacking and getting several people to report him for hacking seems to lower their kdr significantly for that round.

_To4stY_

There is no such thing as "Intimidation Tactics" in this game, because it is not a horror game. But there are tactics to frustrate someone. I tend to frustrate people so they don't do as well.
So when you see some one kick the crap outta your whole team you arent liek "Oh shit"?

illspirit

- accuse the best player on enemy team as a hacker
- do not make sense. Say that you have proof of him being a hacker.
- Always report them, and tell that, they have been reported for hacking
- Ask everyone in your team to report him
- Tell your victim that your entire clan members will report him
- Continue to do this every 5 second spawn wait when u die

This works quite well in a way. The enemy will start dying quite much more. And you will start cranking up kills. I usually get 3:1 ratio (my kdr is 1.7 because i was at 0.2 when i started for long). I always accuse the best player on enemy team even if they are getting a crap score like 11 : 12.

calling someone a shotgun noob, or UMP noob does not seem to decrease the enemy performance. Only continuously accusing them of hacking and getting several people to report him for hacking seems to lower their kdr significantly for that round.

You need to grow up, honestly how old are you? You need to accuse people of hacking to do well? You're fucking pathetic.

Werbung: