Tips from a Pro 1.6 player (really)for Junk Flea

comando602

(ONE THING BEFORE POSTING THIS,CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THAT **** OF MAX FRAG THAT WHENEVER I CLICK ON THE PAGE DIRECTS ME TO ANOTHER WEBPAGE,PLEASE REMOVE IT,IT?S ANNOYING)
Well,here are some tips from a pro argentinian CS 1.6 player for Combat Arms
NOTE:I have been playing combat arms for one week and im right now at the level of Sgt with 50% exp neccesary for the next level (and another thing,sry for my bad english,Im from argentina ok?)
TIPS FOR JUNK FLEA (it reminds me so much of FY-Iceworld!! :p)
-CAMO RECCOMENDED:Standard or Default (as u call it)
-Weps Recommended:M4A1,Scar,G36E, and all the SMGs,and the shotguns are welcomed too
WHY?:Coz this will be a close quartes combat so you will need something with high ROF,high portability and Low Recoil (AUG is out coz the damn scope shakes too much,i hate it,Nexon should add an option for detaching the scope)
Reccomended Stuff:Gas and Incendiary Grenade
WHY?:Coz there are three posibles pathways
1:The Container-Tunnel
2:Left path
and 3:right path
You can block one (or two depending on the situation),this will cause the enemy to use another pathway and therefore you will know where they will come from,if they dont use another pathway they will have to walk thorugh the fire/gas and will get heavily damage (especially for gas),BUT REMEMBER THAT THE GAS AND FIRE LAST NO MORE THAN (I think) 30 OR 45 SECONDS!!
the heartbeat sensor is pretty useless beacuse you will be very close to the action therefore having no/little time to use it
RECOMENDED STRATEGIES
1:This map is a camping paradise because there a lot of junk around (JUNK flea DUH!)and u can get cover very easily,especially the boards of metal that are at the right of the container-tunnel entrance,and the door in the bravo base.
2:camping in the middle of the tunnel is pretty useless coz someone will be at your left/right/beinhd of you and will beat the **** out of you,ANOTHER THING
CAMPING BEHIND THE BARRELS IS A VERY,VERY WRONG IDEA but yet very popular,because the barrel can blow up and leave you with little HP,and a lucky sprayer can take that and use it as a static grenade,but you want to know why is very popular???because if you get shot and then someone blows the barrel nobody will get the kill,therefore you will be winning if you killed 2 or more players
3:Jumping may be look like something stupid but is pretty useful here,because most of the time it will be CQC.
COMING NEXT UP
YOU DECIDE IT!POST THE MAP THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN MY GUIDES!

Werbung: