They Turn and Cry(My game in progress)

Saohc

In gaming history, there has always been survival horror games(and in some rare cases, psychological horror games) and the most well known examples are Resident Evil and Silent Hill, along with others, that may be considerably obscure.

However, there has not been but one case of a "horror fighting game", to be specific, the 2009 cult hit, "The Black Heart".

Fighting games and horror usually wouldn't go together, as fighting games are just about beating the crap out of your friends and having fun, while horror games are about scaring you and making you change your pants every once in a while.

However, in the case of "The Black Heart" game, it seemed to work.
While the game may not be able to scare some people, it still paves the way for future horror fighting games.
Unfortunately, the creator of said game, Andres Borghi, has been the only one to do such a thing.

They Turn and Cry(previously known as "Der Albtraum"), being created by Yours Truly(me), will start up this trend and bring up some psychological horror to the table, along bringing along some balanced gameplay(which The Black Heart lacked).

The game will use atmosphere, silence and other sophisticated options, not to try to scare you on the outside, but to bring fear within.

The game will also touch on a few controversial subjects, like abortion,rape and other factors.

Currently, I have not set a release date yet, so it's indefinite at the moment.

Anyways, I tried to give a good enough explaination of the game to you all.

I'm currently the only one working on the game at the moment, but I'm going to do my best.

Even if I can't provide a excellent horror experience(which I should be able to, since I have got some experience in horror.), I am going to provide a balanced fighting game experience.

Some images:
mugen000-1.png

mugen001-1.png
("Selvia" only made one character)
mugen002-1.png

mugen003-1.png

So far, I'm working on a character on the moment, named Scarlet and she'll probably end up to be the "mascot" of the game.

Anyways, I have done a little progress on the game though, but it'll be a long time before I have a demo ready.

I hope this is in the right section, though.

Werbung: