• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I forgot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Ryano

Jensa92 said:
nope... i dont get how ppl brokes them... as far as i know you shuld hold the wiimote

Yeah well as I have already said some of the straps at the beginning were faulty and broke very easily.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Jensa92 said:
nope... i dont get how ppl brokes them... as far as i know you shuld hold the wiimote

Yeah well as I have already said some of the straps at the beginning were faulty and broke very easily.

Wat was the difference between the straps back then and now..
Nowadays the straps are pretty strong.. what was wrong with the old ones.. Why would they just break off.

Kirby

Pythorne said:
Kirby said:
As soon as I got my Wii, I ordered the new strengthened wrist straps, I've tested them, and they don't snap, so I guess I haven't broken my yet :yess:

because the old ones were bound to break, So you ordered them for free or did you pay..

It was a safety issue, so it was free :D

guyofgod

I broke it playing baseball and it flew into the wall and landed right new to my tv and besides my window. I am SO lucky :dirol:

Ryano

barmyarmy6 said:
i dont let go!!!! heard all these stories on the news about tv screens being smashed so am v carefull

lol, I can't believe people actually let go....how dumb can you get....

Sonson

The wrist strap is a much sturdier than a lot of people claim, so no, I've never broken it. There have been a few times were my sister would let go of the remote, but thankfully the strap held fast.

Ryano

Sonson said:
The wrist strap is a much sturdier than a lot of people claim, so no, I've never broken it. There have been a few times were my sister would let go of the remote, but thankfully the strap held fast.

Yeah exactly, I don't know what everyone is complaining about....the wrist strap is great.

Werbung: