• I forgot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danny

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
I'll be questioning the brainpower of anyone who cannot hold on to a Remote or anyone who broke their strap.

Although I took mine off at launch and unscrewed the stupid thing on the back of the Nunchuk connector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPGcLuQkOk

Some people....

i watched the vid and i thought the blood was fake......

thnx for the link though ryano....;)

Yeah after watchin the vid again I kinda agree with you...still hillarious though.
I found it dumb.. I mean it's just weird pictures of retarted people..

Werbung:

Pythorne

yoshi said:
i havent broken it, probably because i got the wii after they changed the wriststraps.

same with me, but there are two types of wrist straps

1. Slide tight to your wrist
2. Slide and lock tight to your wrist

is the first one the old one probably not, but y is there two kinds

Tywar

I took off the strap because it was too bothering. I didnt realy care for it >.< I'm not dumb enough to let it fly out of my hand either x]

Kirby

As soon as I got my Wii, I ordered the new strengthened wrist straps, I've tested them, and they don't snap, so I guess I haven't broken my yet :yess:

Pythorne

Kirby said:
As soon as I got my Wii, I ordered the new strengthened wrist straps, I've tested them, and they don't snap, so I guess I haven't broken my yet :yess:

because the old ones were bound to break, So you ordered them for free or did you pay..

Jaz

I don't understand how people can break theirs?! How can you let go of the remote?! Do you all have crappy dexterity?!

Ryano

Jaz said:
I don't understand how people can break theirs?! How can you let go of the remote?! Do you all have crappy dexterity?!

It's not a matter of letting go of the remote its just that some of the wrist straps on release were crap.

Werbung: