Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I forgot

• Total voters
Werbung:

sad_08uk

it seems to me that people that acctualy know what they r doing dont break them... i have a felling its probly the non-gameing friends and family of wii owners that r breakering them more than 90% of the times as they dont know what they are doing

Ryano

sad_08uk said:
it seems to me that people that acctualy know what they r doing dont break them... i have a felling its probly the non-gameing friends and family of wii owners that r breakering them more than 90% of the times as they dont know what they are doing

Yeah I'd think the same...

Squiddy

I'll be questioning the brainpower of anyone who cannot hold on to a Remote or anyone who broke their strap.

Although I took mine off at launch and unscrewed the stupid thing on the back of the Nunchuk connector.

wiicrazedlink

Squiddy said:
I'll be questioning the brainpower of anyone who cannot hold on to a Remote or anyone who broke their strap.

Although I took mine off at launch and unscrewed the stupid thing on the back of the Nunchuk connector.

ummm sorry wat did u do with ur nunchuk and no my strap never broke i got the 4.0 ones there kewl but annoying when u want to take them off

Ryano

Squiddy said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPGcLuQkOk

Some people....

Squiddy

link said:
Squiddy said:

ummm sorry wat did u do with ur nunchuk and no my strap never broke i got the 4.0 ones there kewl but annoying when u want to take them off

You know where you have to feed the thin cord of the strap into the Nunchuk? I got rid of that.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

Some people....

i watched the vid and i thought the blood was fake......

thnx for the link though ryano....;)

Werbung:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

Some people....

i watched the vid and i thought the blood was fake......

thnx for the link though ryano....;)

Yeah after watchin the vid again I kinda agree with you...still hillarious though.