Halo 3

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
microsoft are just silly anyway... their consoles lose them money... it's only through operating systems, games and XBOX live that they are making their money

Yeah but they make a good bit of money from XBOX LIVE anyway.

but not from the xbox sales... look at nintendo and ps3... they don't screw us over to play wifi

Yeahbut you have to admit, despite the cost XBOX LIVE is the best of the 3 systems online modes...

Gdog said:
the xbox was, if im correct, the first console with internet capability. and if you dont mind me saying, it is the best!

actually it was the computer... and it's only percieved as the best, because if you have to pay for it, you really should use it a lot... people aren't gonna throw money away for something they won't use

Werbung:

Squiddy

Gdog said:
the xbox was, if im correct, the first console with internet capability. and if you dont mind me saying, it is the best!

Actually, console wise, it was the SEGA Mega Drive and the SNES, though the support was Japan only.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:

Actually, console wise, it was the SEGA Mega Drive and the SNES, though the support was Japan only.

Yeah I remember hearing th......wait what??? the SNES had online capabilities???

Europe gets left out....AGAIN. But at least USA got left out aswell:p

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
microsoft are just silly anyway... their consoles lose them money... it's only through operating systems, games and XBOX live that they are making their money

but not from the xbox sales... look at nintendo and ps3... they don't screw us over to play wifi

Yeahbut you have to admit, despite the cost XBOX LIVE is the best of the 3 systems online modes...

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:

the first console was the dreamcast if i remember correctly... phantasy star online is called online for a reason...

Gdog

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:

the first console was the dreamcast if i remember correctly... phantasy star online is called online for a reason...

well, could you actually play online, like against others?

Ryano

Gdog said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:

well, could you actually play online, like against others?

Yeah of course you could...

Ryano

Mario said:
supersujay said:
ya dreamcast was the first system in the usa and i think europe that u could play online

Wrong topic, please check your in the right thread before posting ;)

He said it in the right topic Mario, we were just pointing out that it has been said already and he's just repeating peoples posts.

kaitora

Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:
ya dreamcast was the first system in the usa and i think europe that u could play online

He said it in the right topic Mario, we were just pointing out that it has been said already and he's just repeating peoples posts.

i love how this thread has gone from halo 3 to online consoles to an arguement... is there any info on halo 3? screenshots? completion status?

Ryano

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:

i love how this thread has gone from halo 3 to online consoles to an arguement... is there any info on halo 3? screenshots? completion status?

You know this is a Wii thread.....right? xD

Werbung: