Halo 3

Werbung:

kaitora

lmao... the master chief and samus have different abilities... such as the master chief uses real guns, and samus has a built in pulse cannon thing... samus curls into a ball, the master chief doesn;t.... etc

Ryano

kaitora said:
hockeyhero said:
liamhi said:
Snoooben said:
Halo is still just a Xbox game.

Edit: No there arent.

its on the PC as well!

halo is on the pc aswell...wow i didn't know that...i just thought it was on xbox :mega_shok:

but xbox gets it like a year before... and it's a microsoft exclusive

Yeah well Microsoft made PC's long before they made XBoxs so of course there gonna put there best game onto the PC...

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Microsoft doesn't make PCs, they invented operating systems like Windows.

Like I said in the other thread

"GOD my info is bad today"

*slaps self harder in the face*

Sorry everyone...

kaitora

microsoft are just silly anyway... their consoles lose them money... it's only through operating systems, games and XBOX live that they are making their money

Ryano

kaitora said:
microsoft are just silly anyway... their consoles lose them money... it's only through operating systems, games and XBOX live that they are making their money

Yeah but they make a good bit of money from XBOX LIVE anyway.

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:

but not from the xbox sales... look at nintendo and ps3... they don't screw us over to play wifi

Ryano

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

but not from the xbox sales... look at nintendo and ps3... they don't screw us over to play wifi

Yeahbut you have to admit, despite the cost XBOX LIVE is the best of the 3 systems online modes...

Tyrant1x

Yup definately i think the whole xboxs online stuff is better than wii and ps3`s, since theres (a bad version) ofmsn,a great marketplace with demos and trailers and great games and stuff

Werbung:

Gdog

the xbox was, if im correct, the first console with internet capability. and if you dont mind me saying, it is the best!