Halo 3

killman360

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
the gameplay is ok, i think it would come into it's own online deathmatch, but it's not the best of games in my opinion... i like it, but it's not perfect

I have to say I'm surprised, I really thought this game would be awesome.
I get to play it today(my lucky cousin!) and i really want to see the gameplay too. I will let you guy's know if it is any good.;)

Werbung:

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
the gameplay is ok, i think it would come into it's own online deathmatch, but it's not the best of games in my opinion... i like it, but it's not perfect

I get to play it today(my lucky cousin!) and i really want to see the gameplay too. I will let you guy's know if it is any good.;)

I'm playing it tomorrow, and hoping the gameplay will be great.

killman360

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Chances are that it will. I have seen on TV lately and it seem's sleek.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Well you can't really judge a game by its add...

killman360

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Well you can't really judge a game by its add...

Well, it was not the Ad. It was real gameplay footage.

Deathborne

no, Halo is a huge franchise of Microsoft and I don't think that they'll give up one of the things that their famous for. Your thinking of the X-Box 361

Danny

Deathborne said:
no, Halo is a huge franchise of Microsoft and I don't think that they'll give up one of the things that their famous for. Your thinking of the X-Box 361

Halo is a huge overhyped bullcrap. 1-Player is pathetic I mean it's so short. Multiplayer is ok.. But seriously the game overall is overhyped Bullcrap

kaitora

i must say, that now i've played it. it's ok for an FPS... but i find multiplayer could be vastly improved... it's not the best game i've played to be honest

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
i must say, that now i've played it. it's ok for an FPS... but i find multiplayer could be vastly improved... it's not the best game i've played to be honest

:mega_shok:

I really thought this game would be awesome...