Dissapointed With Wii?

Werbung:

supersujay

ya see someone agrees with me it going to beast all systems the next couple of years only chance is the Xbox 360 which might come close if they bring alot of new games out

Liister87

Im not dissapointed, heck PS3 may have better graphics, but going back to that PS3/2 controller, thats attached (or even wireless) is still rubbish to me, compared to actually being able to HIT your oppenants, and bowl that bowling ball.

Wii all the way!

supersujay

haha ya wait till sword games comes out on the wii or fighting games all over the news kids injured all around the world using the wiis

supersujay

my bad but adding to wht i was saying an rich ass 5 year old will have one maybe anothy's kid will want one, then he will have one when he is 3 years old

Squiddy

supersujay said:
my bad but adding to wht i was saying an rich ass 5 year old will have one maybe anothy's kid will want one, then he will have one when he is 3 years old

You love making these extra coins don't you?
How about you think before making a post so you wouldn't need to double post? :)

On topic as I can see the fanboys trying to change the subject here: Friend Codes: Nintendo's biggest mistake of surviving the console wars: c'mon stop living in the past N! We need an Online Hub! ¬_¬

Ryano

gunners-4-life said:
im not, it has meeted all my expectations and with the new games coming out it will go beyond

Once again with the bringing back of the months old threads.....whats up with that?

Werbung: