Dissapointed With Wii?

supersujay

ya but they were going to come out with metroid and smash and some other games for teens, but delayed them so they could make them better so most of the new games coming out are for teens or up and are going to be good

Werbung:

Gdog

supersujay said:
ya but they were going to come out with metroid and smash and some other games for teens, but delayed them so they could make them better so most of the new games coming out are for teens or up and are going to be good

they were gonna come out earlier?

Rybo5000

Yes but when all consoles come out they have dry spells during the first few months - just wait, this christmas is going to be amazing!

Lintz

Rybo5000 said:
Yes but when all consoles come out they have dry spells during the first few months - just wait, this christmas is going to be amazing!

Yeah like you sad the first few months. But this christmas that means that wii have been on the market for almost a year. And good games I don't mean Nintendo's high rated games like Mario because Mario has the same story like it had when I got my first video game. 15 years ago. I think Nintendo need to come up whit some thing new. Or ells in the end they will lose this video game war.

Squiddy

I'm thoroughly dissapointed with the Wii at the moment. Online right now is a shambles, the Stars 2 Wii Points was announced nearly a year ago, the games are just not readily available and Europe is getting the crap treatment once again.

It's good I bought Paper Mario on the VC that'll keep be occupied for weeks and if there was no VC feature, I would've sold my Wii ages ago and bought a PS3. I mean, right now, they're £425 with 3 Games, 2 Controllers and 1 HDMI Cable, and if you're a student like my older brother, you can get up to £100 discount! Better value than Wii! :D

Lintz

Squiddy said:
I'm thoroughly dissapointed with the Wii at the moment. Online right now is a shambles, the Stars 2 Wii Points was announced nearly a year ago, the games are just not readily available and Europe is getting the crap treatment once again.

Yeah and Nintendo was talking so big about there wifi but they almost forgot about multiplayer online. And in the end they will make you too buy a ds if you don't have one because ells you cant enjoy you're game to 100%.

Jailbreak

hmmm i no what you mean, there havnt been many really good games, but i still love my wii, and Zelda and RE:4 are both amazing games.

wayne-kerr

Resident evil 4 is a port though (with added extras), and especially as alot of people have already completed it, it dont really appeal to them.

supersujay

oo just wait till christmas and Q1 next year b/c that is when all the good games they delayed at launch off will come out metroid, mario kart and ssbb

Werbung: