Dissapointed With Wii?

wayne-kerr

Is it just me or is anyone else thoroughly dissapointed with the Wii at this current moment of time, i mean since twilight princess there has been nothing to convince me enough, but it looks set to change with Metroid, Smash Bros & Mario Galaxy.

Werbung:

wayne-kerr

Nah the system lived up to expectations, its a first and is a brilliant idea so nothings wrong there, just the games at the moment.

Lintz

Yeah I'm disappointed with the wii. Not the system but theres almost nothing too play on it. A while back I was so disappointed that I bought myself a ps2 only 2 month after the wii and now collecting good rpg games 2 it. Really hopes there will be allot of good rpg games for the wii. And that they will be released here in Sweden too.

wayne-kerr

Yeah and regardless to all this Wii is still kicking PS3's ass, Sony really do suck at the moment, this was there chance to over take wii as they had no killer games really other then zelda, but now as all theese brilliant games are about to come out, they stand no chance.

Lintz

Yeah maybe but i still got allot of good rpg games for the ps2 left to play^^
But it's bad that Nintendo don't like rpg games :( Because allot of us older gamers like the rpg games more than other games and the rpg has never had anything with extreme graphics. And Nintendo made the decision not take place in the graphic war. So more Wii rpg games to the people.

pure_mind_games

wayne-kerr said:
Yeah and regardless to all this Wii is still kicking PS3's ass, Sony really do suck at the moment, this was there chance to over take wii as they had no killer games really other then zelda, but now as all theese brilliant games are about to come out, they stand no chance.

I wouldn't count the PS£ out just yet, there's some serious kick arse games coming out this year.

wayne-kerr

Yeah true but the PS3 unless they cut the price, it dont have a big chance, cause thats a big factor aswell. And yeah Wii should actually decide to make some good rpg's for the Wii and stop making as many childish games as they do, and when they do there kinda kak but that Zack And Wiki game might be worth a try.

Lintz

And actually I was quite disappointed with the Zelda too the game sound's more fun and got higher scores then i think it is worth. So in my opinion the only game that i was more happy with than i was expecting is wii Sport. As long as you have a friend at you're home to play with.

wayne-kerr

Yeah very true i think Zelda was a bit of a let down especially as like you say it getting all theese high scores and all that, and especially as it being a port of the game that was originally scheduled for gamecube, i think it should have stayed on gamecube and Wii get a better Zelda game. And Wii sports is generally a fun game as long as you dont play it too much and have a friend to play with lol.

supersujay

i thought zelda was pretty good, there were a few things wrong or missing, but overall i gave it a 8.5 thought it was a really good game

Werbung:

Gdog

i hate how most of the new games are really kiddish,like all the movies..or like nickledoen shows. most of the wii owners are teens to adults.