combat arms loading error

classic395

hi and i just downloaded and installed the game.i clicked on combat arms and then the start game thing pops up.i click on it then it starts to load.but then a thing in the bottom right pops up and it says hackshield pro.it loads up to two bars then a thing pops up saying"fail to update protection modules".It really confuses me and i just want to play the game so if anyone can help me id appreciate it.

Werbung:

Love

Try submitting a ticket, as I've never encountered this problem, I'm sure Nexon will provide a solution.
Have you tried doing a full reinstall?
That may be a solution, though don't expect the ticket to be replied quickly, as quite a few people are submitting tickets due to account demotion.

Werbung:

Roger117

hi and i just downloaded and installed the game.i clicked on combat arms and then the start game thing pops up.i click on it then it starts to load.but then a thing in the bottom right pops up and it says hackshield pro.it loads up to two bars then a thing pops up saying"fail to update protection modules".It really confuses me and i just want to play the game so if anyone can help me id appreciate it.

That happened to me yesterday and then after I tried nothing to fix it, it stared working again. I'm not sure but it might of happened to me because of my laggy internet.