Your Connection has Failed!

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well, usually even if I'm not pwning him personally, just his team or some noob on his team complains that im "hacking" because I killed him, but more than likely I would get kicked, but I dont get what this has anything to do with a connection error.

E

Elite SEAL

yeah, lets go back on topic -I stopped posting on this thread because it was pointless off topic talk lol

BossMaroni

I still get this error quite a bit. What's really weird about it is that it happens in the same place all the time.

I tend to play Fireteam more than anything else. Once we clear out the Temple, I almost always stand in the small gap between the cargo container and the building, looking up the main street. That's where I like to be to snipe the guys ont he bus before rushing the tank. Right at that point, in about 1 out of 6 or 7 matches, I'll get a connection error, which kicks me back to the room.

I've re-installed the JokeSh...I mean HackShield and sent tickets to Nexon. Nothing.

E

Elite SEAL

I've re-installed the JokeSh...I mean HackShield and sent tickets to Nexon. Nothing.

you either meant "JokeSheild" or JokeSh*t" -both work lol, yes, Nexon is the equivalent to Louis XV before the French Revolution...you got the authority that basks in their self proclaimed goodness, and the lower people who try to deal with the crap that the authority puts out, and eventually no one likes it.

and the tickets=petitions to the King that got ignored

E

Elite SEAL

I know, I'm learning about the Enlightenment now, more specifically the French Revolution and then the rise of Napoleon

E

Elite SEAL

historical references are great, of course I love history, so......lol

speaking of history, today we watched the 2nd part of a 2 part video about the French Revolution, and DAMN!!! SO MANY PEOPLE GOT BEHEADED!!!!! OMG!! France was suckish then lol

BossMaroni

historical references are great, of course I love history, so......lol

speaking of history, today we watched the 2nd part of a 2 part video about the French Revolution, and DAMN!!! SO MANY PEOPLE GOT BEHEADED!!!!! OMG!! France was suckish then lol

It still is, my young friend. It still is...

Werbung: